Falkirk v Morton

Guest Back Post Misses

21 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He’s been poor out with his first couple of games.

He is just a young laddie though so hopefully will improve.

As I said last week, his best performances for me where when he was a back 3/5, he has had a mistake in him on a weekly basis in a back 4

I still feel we shouldve been playing a back 3/5 and targeted a right wing back in the window, I get the window isnt the best one to wheel and deal in but its been pretty poor on the whole for Ray's business.

Next weeks team will look horrific next week if McGhee is out

Not much said about the actual game amidst the bantz (and the ‘highlights’ don’t really help)...

Overall, I was amazed at how dominant we were; getting a footballing lesson off a fragile Morton team with next to nothing up front, in a game of that importance, is truly astounding. The Gods of Football really do hate you... and with good cause, as we’ve been telling you for months.

Special mention for Ian ‘Eyebrows’ McShane, who got totally schooled by Tidser (who was immense) and megged by wee Telfer for the first goal. He is, presumably, your ‘ability’ in a midfield that just doesn’t pass the ball. No wonder he hasn’t quite made it.

For us, everybody contributed with the exception of Dallas, who is a liability. Buchanan (where has he been?), Kilday (who showed you never totally lose a wee touch of class), Tidser, Telfer, and Kiltie were excellent. Also impressed with the ability of Lyon and McCrorie to perform in a pressure situation at such a young age: Lyon was great apart from the miss at 1-0 and McCrorie prevented the last 10-15 minutes from descending into a horror movie.

I’ll finish with a word of praise (sort of) for a Falkirk player: Rudden is, without question, a hideous wee scrote... but if he’d been playing for us yesterday, it would have finished 5 or 6 nil...

34 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

If football fans have been found to be exaggerating about stuff this is a huge development. Can you keep me updated on this as it unfolds? 

Calling it wrong to a shell game con artist is simply calling it wrong and making a tit of yourself. Exaggeration it ain’t.

Shouldn’t  have put all your Easter Eggs on a lying basket case.

Calling it wrong to a shell game con artist is simply calling it wrong and making a tit of yourself. Exaggeration it ain’t.

What the f**k are you talking about you absolute roaster?

re-read this numerous times and still have no fucking idea what branch ton means here, genuinely.