Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Back Post Misses

Falkirk v Morton

Recommended Posts

Falkirk fans crowdwanking already. If they do go down at lease they’ll be able to lord it over the diddies on League 1 about their attendances - which is more important down Grangemouth than winning things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Falkirk fans crowdwanking already. If they do go down at lease they’ll be able to lord it over the diddies on League 1 about their attendances - which is more important down Grangemouth than winning things.

We lord it over much bigger diddies than the ones in League 1 m9. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

300 fans in Greenock that took over your pub and ran all over your pitch while you sat there doin nuthin

Pipe down fat boy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LauriestonBairn said:

 


Your relegation and pending financial doom won’t be...

 

Preaching to the converted here.   I've been saying for years we'll go to the wall and tbh I'm almost past caring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Falkirk fans crowdwanking already. If they do go down at lease they’ll be able to lord it over the diddies on League 1 about their attendances - which is more important down Grangemouth than winning things.


Morton fan going on about winning things :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheGoon said:

Piece of piss.

I love it when Failkirk fans get all excited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LargsTON said:

I love it when Failkirk fans get all excited.

I will certainly not miss their patter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Prices dropped to £10 and £5.
What a club.
Good move.
For home supporters only hopefully 🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morton fans on about crowds cause they know they’ll have a good 6k on the last day of the season when the tangerine pound rolls into town. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Morton fans on about crowds cause they know they’ll have a good 6k on the last day of the season when the tangerine pound rolls into town. :lol:

Struggling to care about Utd tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Morton fans on about crowds cause they know they’ll have a good 6k on the last day of the season when the tangerine pound rolls into town. :lol:

FWIW other than Alloa and Falkirk Utd have brought the poorest support to greenock all season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Struggling to care about Utd tbh.

Hate Falkirk, don’t care about United, not bothered if Morton go to the wall !!

You are a bundle of joy aren’t you!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Hate Falkirk, don’t care about United, not bothered if Morton go to the wall !!

You are a bundle of joy aren’t you!!!

30 years of underachievement does that to a man, my friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

FWIW other than Alloa and Falkirk Utd have brought the poorest support to greenock all season.

Aye and the 50 you brought to the deech rivalled the travelling supports of Man Utd and Leeds. :lol::lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

30 years of underachievement does that to a man, my friend.

There’s a difference between shite and underachieving. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...