• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Well how big will this game be now! With DKD out we need something different so 352 for me.

Burgoyne

McGhee McKenna edge Dixon Robson

Paton Osman mcshane 

Rudden Todorov 

Not the ideal 3 in the middle but if we had width from the full backs it would be fine. Just bloody win!

It's gonna be a shit fest at The Snake Allianz Stadium - it's got a draw written all over it. Two bad lots. Mon eh Ton !!
Unfortunately it really does have draw written all over it.

Its a fucking big gamble for McKinnon to guess that Utd will has nothing to play for which is the only way we dont lose at Tannadice the following week. That would maybe be the thing convincing him that a draw on Saturday is ok. Its not ok tho.

52 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Unfortunately it really does have draw written all over it.

Its a fucking big gamble for McKinnon to guess that Utd will has nothing to play for which is the only way we dont lose at Tannadice the following week. That would maybe be the thing convincing him that a draw on Saturday is ok. Its not ok tho.t

A draw would mean that you would NEED to win (assuming we don't take anymore points in our last 2 games) at least 1 game against Dun Utd or County or draw both games. 

For that reason alone I think you need to win against us on Saturday

A draw would mean that you would NEED to win (assuming we don't take anymore points in our last 2 games) at least 1 game against Dun Utd or County or draw both games. 
For that reason alone I think you need to win against us on Saturday
We all think that.

We are unsure if Sir Ray agrees....

Dreamt about this game last night, and I never do that, not even for cup finals.

We won 1-0 thanks to a scrappy late goal from Paul Sturrock.

And also, I was wandering along beside the trees on the East side, when I found

Spoiler

a magnificent snake of all things. A Boa constrictor, since you ask.

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Dreamt about this game last night, and I never do that, not even for cup finals.

We won 1-0 thanks to a scrappy late goal from Paul Sturrock.

And also, I was wandering along beside the trees on the East side, when I found

Reveal hidden contents

a magnificent snake of all things. A Boa constrictor, since you ask.

Did Paul's heid look like a belisha beacon? 

Glad that DKD is out as he seems to be the one creative player Falkirk have. 

Tidser came back in last night and made a difference so he better play on Sat, regardless of all this conflict of interest pish!

Like LT said, would be amazed if we had anymore than 500 there on Saturday, fans have pretty much chucked it apart from the absolute hardcore. I am going through for only my 3rd away game this season. Hoping at least a few more make the trip

In 2008, we took about 3000 to a relegation game against Thistle at Firhill, how times have changed!

Worried about the impact that late goal will have had last night, it was harsh after what the players had put in. It was certainly an improved performance with most players having a good game

Heart says 1-0 Morton, head says 1-0 Falkirk and bottom the league come Sat night!

I'd been hoping for a change to the formation last night but felt the players for the most part finally looked comfortable in it.  Kilday had his best game for a long time and Kiltie was superb, with Oliver putting in a good shift. Kiltie is a player btw, no chance of having him back next season. 

Would only make one change with McKeown in for Iredale. 

McCrorie

Tumilty Buchanan Kilday McAlister McKeown

Lyon Tidser Telfer

Oliver Kiltie

Morton to revert back to the 5 at the back v Alloa ?

Surely in the mind of tactical genius JJ, will think a point is all they need.

I'd love to say we will turn in a 5 star attacking joyful performance and score 3 or 4 but don't think we have that in us, especially with a midfield of Osman and Paton in it, more so if both central.

I'd like to see McShane in there, we were horrific on Saturday with McLean and Petra wide, felt sorry for our front two

Edited by MrDust

1 minute ago, MrDust said:

Morton to revert back to the 5 at the back v Alloa ?

Surely in the mind of tactical genius JJ, will think a points all they need.

I'd love to say we will turn in a 5 star attacking joyful performance and score 3 or 4 but don't think we have that in us, especially with a midfield of Osman and Paton in it, more so if both central.

I'd like to see McShane in there, we were horrific on Saturday with McLean and Petra wide, felt sorry for our front two

We've played with a back 5 for most of the season. 

Morton are better equipped for the seaside league and we are better equipped for the upper half of Scottish football so just let the natural order commence.

15 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Morton are better equipped for the seaside league and we are better equipped for the upper half of Scottish football so just let the natural order commence.

Back to we're we belong!!!!!!

Harry
McGhee edge Dixon Robson
mcshane Paton osman petra
Rudden todarov

harsh on McKenna as definitely one of build future team around however been a bit rash lately and we can't afford mistakes now. appreciate edge also capable of one too so toss up between these two.

I'd have accommodated dkd if allowed too.

Harry
McGhee edge Dixon Robson
mcshane Paton osman petra
Rudden todarov

harsh on McKenna as definitely one of build future team around however been a bit rash lately and we can't afford mistakes now. appreciate edge also capable of one too so toss up between these two.

I'd have accommodated dkd if allowed too.

No chance McShane will play wide right. MacLean should play if you’re going Robson at left back (never going to happen).

No chance McShane will play wide right. MacLean should play if you’re going Robson at left back (never going to happen).
I think id start with the same as the Pars game except Todorov instead of Jarvis.

Thats a realistic shout. Id prefer is McShane was back also but its clear that with 2 up top he is the sacrafice

Wit squad number is Tidser ?

We could have a Tidser love in on the minute of his number ?