• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Prices dropped to £10 and £5.
What a club.
Good move.
For home supporters only hopefully 🤞

Morton fans on about crowds cause they know they’ll have a good 6k on the last day of the season when the tangerine pound rolls into town. :lol:

3 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Morton fans on about crowds cause they know they’ll have a good 6k on the last day of the season when the tangerine pound rolls into town. :lol:

Struggling to care about Utd tbh.

10 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

FWIW other than Alloa and Falkirk Utd have brought the poorest support to greenock all season.

6 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Struggling to care about Utd tbh.

Hate Falkirk, don’t care about United, not bothered if Morton go to the wall !!

You are a bundle of joy aren’t you!!!

11 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Hate Falkirk, don’t care about United, not bothered if Morton go to the wall !!

You are a bundle of joy aren’t you!!!

30 years of underachievement does that to a man, my friend.

21 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

FWIW other than Alloa and Falkirk Utd have brought the poorest support to greenock all season.

Aye and the 50 you brought to the deech rivalled the travelling supports of Man Utd and Leeds. :lol::lol::lol:

10 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

30 years of underachievement does that to a man, my friend.

There’s a difference between shite and underachieving. 

Excellent decision by the club re pricing. Will be disappointed if the crowd isn't at least 7k with a north stand giveaway 

8 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Aye and the 50 you brought to the deech rivalled the travelling supports of Man Utd and Leeds. :lol::lol::lol:

I'd suggest we brought more to Tannadice than you brought to Greenock.  Not much in it either way.  Your travelling support is utter shite.  Deal with it.

I'd suggest we brought more to Tannadice than you brought to Greenock.  Not much in it either way.  Your travelling support is utter shite.  Deal with it.
You have to take into consideration the area people are travelling to.
Not too many I would imagine want to spend more than 30 minutes in Greenock.

11 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Excellent decision by the club re pricing. Will be disappointed if the crowd isn't at least 7k with a north stand giveaway 

Complaints from the usual suspects about season tickets being undermined in 3..2..

2 minutes ago, bud1876 said:

You have to take into consideration the area people are travelling to.
Not too many I would imagine want to spend more than 30 minutes in Greenock.

Your mum spent a weekend with me so f**k up dafty 

51 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Yup, your band of 50 away fans is so superior to the 1000+ we’ve taken to Dunfermline, Falkirk, Alloa, Partick, Paisley, Montrose and 950 we took to Dingwall? :whistle:thumsup2

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

The price reduction may entice at least 6 more Morton fans along. I am sick of subsidising this mob, full price for these

I doubt even free entry would double their away support like you are suggesting. 

44 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Complaints from the usual suspects about season tickets being undermined in 3..2..

Coue of hours too late, seen a couple of posts on coyb already. 

11 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Morton have never struck me as underachievers.

Massive, massive over achievers, if anything.