Falkirk v Morton

Guest Back Post Misses

8 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Aye and the 50 you brought to the deech rivalled the travelling supports of Man Utd and Leeds. :lol::lol::lol:

I'd suggest we brought more to Tannadice than you brought to Greenock.  Not much in it either way.  Your travelling support is utter shite.  Deal with it.

I'd suggest we brought more to Tannadice than you brought to Greenock.  Not much in it either way.  Your travelling support is utter shite.  Deal with it.
You have to take into consideration the area people are travelling to.
Not too many I would imagine want to spend more than 30 minutes in Greenock.

11 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Excellent decision by the club re pricing. Will be disappointed if the crowd isn't at least 7k with a north stand giveaway 

Complaints from the usual suspects about season tickets being undermined in 3..2..

2 minutes ago, bud1876 said:

You have to take into consideration the area people are travelling to.
Not too many I would imagine want to spend more than 30 minutes in Greenock.

Your mum spent a weekend with me so f**k up dafty 

51 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Yup, your band of 50 away fans is so superior to the 1000+ we’ve taken to Dunfermline, Falkirk, Alloa, Partick, Paisley, Montrose and 950 we took to Dingwall? :whistle:thumsup2

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

The price reduction may entice at least 6 more Morton fans along. I am sick of subsidising this mob, full price for these

I doubt even free entry would double their away support like you are suggesting. 

There is absolutely no chance of Morton & Falkirk fans being in the main stand on Saturday. Remember it’s shared toilets/facilities when this happens. They have already made the game Cat A for policing based on the nonsense after the last game.

Easier to split the north stand if we were desperate to but even with the price reduction, I think 6000 Bairns fans is a good target to go for between South & Main stands.

Surely Morton can muster 600-700 punters for this one?

1 hour ago, NEFarab said:

Yup, your band of 50 away fans is so superior to the 1000+ we’ve taken to Dunfermline, Falkirk, Alloa, Partick, Paisley, Montrose and 950 we took to Dingwall? :whistle:thumsup2

Lol what are you like 

1 hour ago, RC55 FFC said:

There is absolutely no chance of Morton & Falkirk fans being in the main stand on Saturday. Remember it’s shared toilets/facilities when this happens. They have already made the game Cat A for policing based on the nonsense after the last game.

Easier to split the north stand if we were desperate to but even with the price reduction, I think 6000 Bairns fans is a good target to go for between South & Main stands.

Surely Morton can muster 600-700 punters for this one?

Not a chance.   Our club is dying and outside of the hardcore the fans have sacked it.  Around a decade ago we took 5000 to Motherwell for a Scottish Cup last 16.  If we get 10% of that on Saturday I'll be amazed.  Says it all.  

30 years of underachievement does that to a man, my friend.

hahahahahhaa, Morton are genuinely overachieving IMO. Always seen you as a very small club, on par with clyde perhaps

16 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

If Morton can put two passes together they should win easily.
Falkirk were awful on Saturday it's a total humiliation we lost to them.

This is pretty much spot on. Dunfermline are absolutely gantin though - we couldn't have asked for easier opposition. It really would be handy if we could play you every week.

If Morton can put two passes together they should win easily.
Falkirk were awful on Saturday it's a total humiliation we lost to them.
Good that we can agree on your humiliation, but since your tactical analysis began and ended with "FAWKURT HUD NAE MIDFIELD!@@!!!!" despite a Falkirk midfielder being comfortably the best player on the pitch from either side, I am sure the Morton fans can trust even their joke of a manager to come up with some better tactical wisdom than your good self.