Falkirk v Morton

Guest Back Post Misses

The fact that most of the people in that picture are sitting with their arms crossed says more than words, tbf.
Just like in the Alloa game. When their second goal went in, I gave it a few minutes, it became abundantly clear that we werent going to threaten, and I just walked out along with loads of others.

Folk looking for tears and snotters from us are going to be disappointed. The team going down without a fight has seen to that. Hope kills you and I lost mine when we failed to have a go at Partick at home and instead of a vital win against QoS we failed to last out the injury time.

If Falkirk fans hadn't invaded the pitch at Queens they probably wouldn't have had the time to equalise. The damaging effect of that result led directly to the Alloa defeat.
Think it's fair to say the Falkirk fans are directly responsible for this relegation if it happens.
Thats fine. Il take that. #RanByTheFans

46 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
49 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:
If Falkirk fans hadn't invaded the pitch at Queens they probably wouldn't have had the time to equalise. The damaging effect of that result led directly to the Alloa defeat.
Think it's fair to say the Falkirk fans are directly responsible for this relegation if it happens.

Thats fine. Il take that. #RanByTheFans

I know a few good places to grab a bite to eat in Stranraer if you need any tips m8.

36 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I know a few good places to grab a bite to eat in Stranraer if you need any tips m8.

I get invited to hospitality at Stranraer annually by my wife (for her pal's birthday). It would be lovely if it was against Falkirk next year.

22 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Teehee good 1

• 11 months later...

Bump. Happy anniversary everyone!

giphy.gif

IMG_1450.thumb.jpg.28206c3bed361bbc936a2a4bbc272da0.jpg

Falkirk fans protest after relegation - YouTube

image.gif.72940c8e2eeaf5c51fe3609ad6bffa78.gif

On 20/04/2019 at 16:38, roman_bairn said:

Next season we will be in a league below Arbroath and Alloa. Letting that sink in....

As you will be next season as well. Absolutely gutted for you.

IMG_1576962560.451370.jpg.10ebb265f92f5a0547901406540577bb.jpg