Falkirk v Morton

Guest Back Post Misses

9 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

No arguments about Morton, looked like they wanted it far more and by far the better team, the second half anyway. I actually thought we were OK in the first half. Not impressive but doing enough. f**k knows what happened at half time cos they looked like they couldn't be arsed. Mcshane the biggest culprit. 

Has there been a game we wanted it more ?

We havent been able to pass the ball to players in our team or have some sort of tactical work out how we attack, other than punt the ball high and long, we seriously have got what we deserve due to this, that said if we had players to suit this long ball tactic to one and win, then ok.....but long balls to solo striker Rudden who actually won us more points than anyone, then same to Jarvis, who wont make it for me, Todorov today was isolated so much and albeit he he had a poor game today and is average at best, he still is above Jarvis for me.

Overall, Hartley is to blame to a point, but Ray has got us relegated due to him sticking a cork up his ass approach to football

8 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Also, Gregor Buchanan strolled that today.

When you punt long balls to one striker for 60mins, he will have a decent game, you need two strikers to get about him and win break off balls and balls on the deck. Buchanan can handle himself in the air, which is his strength, no surprise he had a decent game with how we play tbh

8 hours ago, Bailey1874 said:

And I dare say they have cost you a good few quid into the bargain - paying off Hartley and your fine and compo for McKinnon. 

I said at the time that I was not that pissed off about McKinnon leaving us, but really disappointed in the manor he went about it. If you go down, do you think you will keep him?

Didnt have to pay off Hartley with the clause we had in his contract.

I said from day one, McKinnon is a safe pair of hands, but he is quite defensive. My tune changed as he played various formations, but his downfall has been this so called 4-3-3 formation which really today was 7-2-1.

Safety first is his mantra, if/when we go down.....I am when camp........I want him sacked as he has failed. Morton have played a blinder in getting a five figure sum from us recently as they may have got a packet of chewits and a milky way if it was concluded post this season

7 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I look at the state we're in, and then I look at this shambles, cheers me up no end.

Get down

eta. Thank you..

I thought you’d flounced away from this site in a huff because you couldn’t take the big bad keyboard warriors slagging you off? 

11 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

We are shite but please don’t have children and bring them up in Greenock.

You likely are either unemployed or have s drug problem (stats confirm that) so please don’t bring your problems onto innocents.

Thanks.

Yikes

11 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Morton fan next to me was almost weeping with joy when the second one went in.

Sad to say I haven’t been as excited like that for a Pars goal in a long time but they all seemed to be having a ball of a time.

Aye, and all without any hint of a pitch invasion too.......    :lol: