Falkirk v Morton

Guest Back Post Misses

Falkirk manager Snake McKinnon: "It was a really disappointing result and performance - I never saw it coming - :lol: we needed everyone to be at it 100% and got exactly the opposite performance.

"We deserved nothing out of the game - have a lot of work to do. We had a few chances at 0-0, but second half, were extremely poor.

"I told the players how disappointed I was with them as a collective - we're far better than that."

McKinnon has to go for me. Don’t buy this shite of “he got us in contention”. That is utter turgid to watch and he’s relegated us. First half was even and we were denied a stonewall penalty. I actually thought that was McLean’s best game for us and he was threatening in the first half. Why Ray changed to 4-4-2 at HT I’ll never know it cost us massively. We are where we deserve to be and someone has to pay the price for it.

1 minute ago, CC52 FFC said:

McKinnon has to go for me. Don’t buy this shite of “he got us in contention”. That is utter turgid to watch and he’s relegated us. First half was even and we were denied a stonewall penalty. I actually thought that was McLean’s best game for us and he was threatening in the first half. Why Ray changed to 4-4-2 at HT I’ll never know it cost us massively. We are where we deserve to be and someone has to pay the price for it.

Agree. Him and Hartley were disgusting.

Imagine having a chairman bang on about probity and doing the right thing, who then takes a bung to shut up. 

At the end of the day, we deserve to go down and the very least we need is to get the board as far away from the club as possible. 
#weareallmaggielang