Falkirk v Morton

Guest Back Post Misses

2 hours ago, Hughsie said:

This has all the hallmarks of a bottle job for us.

Not going to be pretty.

We could add Ronaldo or Messi to this rabble and it would still be the same, still playing tombola for our team weekly

1 hour ago, madton said:

Pre-empting my fall down the stairs after a 90th minute Tidser winner??

Appreciate that mate!

He will be in our hospitality meeting the fans, JJ already stated he won't be playing

Still lacks the creation though [emoji20]

DKD will get his chance to make a difference against DU but how I wish he was available today.
Tidser playing poor back passes will be all the creative element we need

1 hour ago, wee_bairn said:

Is this just you guessing here or another mysterious text? Personally I think it would be madness to play him. If roles were reversed I wouldn't want him anywhere near the starting 11 for a game as big as this.

Think the opposite tbh. He's a contracted Morton player, probably one of their highest earners and arguably their best player. Not to play him in their biggest game of the season would be madness on the part of Johansson. If he plays, and is on his game, he could have a big say in the outcome as he's well ahead of anything he'll encounter in our midfield this afternoon.

I love Tidser and don't blame him for taking a great deal to look after his family when morton are cutting budgets from next season, however if he scored a 95th minute winner today and done his cruciate while celebrating then that would be okay too.

20 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

hope we win the toss today so we are shooting south second half. should make the difference knowing what we have to do second 45

Agreed. Alloa have smashed and grabbed their way to four points at TFS this season and a lot of that was simply down to us attacking the North Stand in the second half 

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Agreed. Alloa have smashed and grabbed their way to four points at TFS this season and a lot of that was simply down to us attacking the North Stand in the second half 

They've taken six from Cappielow - but that's down to Jim Goodwin tactically owning JJ.

Guest Ecosse83

Got a bad feeling about this now after seeing that team. All good and well starting Todorov and Rudden but who's gonna create for them?

3 defensive mids :unsure: