Falkirk v Morton

Guest Back Post Misses

9 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

I see Morton are only getting 1/2 of the North stand (North/East half), assume this is Incase we decide to open the other half for walk ups tomorrow

Normally because thay don't want to clean the pigeon shit off the seats.

Hope they don't intend selling to home fans as cant seperated on way in or toilets. There will be a battle need to be sensible here!

This is Fawkirk's last stand we will get another shot next week if it goes pear shaped

Added note away consession was £13 last time  so £5  seems a fair deal.

Thinking about it, we will have the two best players on the park tomorrow in Kiltie and Tidser( assuming he plays) and they can make all the difference in a tight game like this,  so feck it, we are winning this!#believe.

(Of course I will retract my statement if JJ does the unthinkable and drops Tidser) 

4 minutes ago, madton said:

Thinking about it, we will have the two best players on the park tomorrow in Kiltie and Tidser( assuming he plays) and they can make all the difference in a tight game like this,  so feck it, we are winning this!#believe.

(Of course I will retract my statement if JJ does the unthinkable and drops Tidser) 

Agree. If Tidser and Kiltie both play, we’ll win. If Johansson outthinks himself and leaves Tidser out, we could be in for a shame game for the ages...

Spoiler

Square go...

Normally because thay don't want to clean the pigeon shit off the seats.
Hope they don't intend selling to home fans as cant seperated on way in or toilets. There will be a battle need to be sensible here!
This is Fawkirk's last stand we will get another shot next week if it goes pear shaped
Added note away consession was £13 last time  so £5  seems a fair deal.

The Away end can be segregated and has been done many times. Closed doors within the stand and each side has toilets/catering.

Doubt it’ll be needed though as the 6000 seats in the other 2 stands should be more than enough.

I know, which is why I think we need to try something different. Need width in the team and Todorov to aim at.

We don't have any width either. Convinced he will go back to 4-3-3

Petra was shit last week, still has to play a part today for me.

Maybe give Wadds the forst half and Petra the second. Plays to both of their strengths probably. Need someone who wants to drive. Petra needs someone to play him through but if you do that we know he will lay them for ZFGR

Guest Ecosse83
58 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

We don't have any width either. Convinced he will go back to 4-3-3

I think he will change it and go 352 today.

If it's 433 we will need to get lucky to get the 3 points.