Falkirk v Morton

Guest Back Post Misses

1 hour ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

There's no doubt a big, expectant home crowd has the capacity to make the home players nervous. Depends on how Falkirk start the game I suppose.

Ahh so that explains why we have been shit this season. The players cant handle our massive crowds. 

Do Morton actually communicate with their fans via social media? Quick look on their twitter and it’s almost all “in” match updates with little else.

We don’t do everything correctly however the media side is at least on point.

31 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Do Morton actually communicate with their fans via social media? Quick look on their twitter and it’s almost all “in” match updates with little else.

The media officer’s been off sick since January and since then the output’s been extremely poor.

He is really good at his job- probably the only competent employee at the club, but before his appointment, the only form of communication was the odd tweet here and there, unless it was something really important, when we’d get a statement on the website. We only got Facebook and Instagram pages when he came in.

I suspect the club would prefer to go back to that approach. Save a wage and the less the plebs know the better, as long as we’re paying our money.

The media officer’s been off sick since January and since then the output’s been extremely poor.
He is really good at his job- probably the only competent employee at the club, but before his appointment, the only form of communication was the odd tweet here and there, unless it was something really important, when we’d get a statement on the website. We only got Facebook and Instagram pages when he came in.
I suspect the club would prefer to go back to that approach. Save a wage and the less the plebs know the better, as long as we’re paying our money.

Sorry to hear that, hopefully on the mend soon. Poor show on the club though.

The media officer is off at the moment. His work is excellent and it really sticks out how good he is when he isn’t there as he is definitely missed.

5 minutes ago, Tri-TON said:
17 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:
I see Morton are only getting 1/2 of the North stand (North/East half), assume this is Incase we decide to open the other half for walk ups tomorrow

Many does that hold?

After segregation probably 700? 

It’ll be fine anyway, we won’t sell out the main stand as well.

Edited by wee_bairn

After segregation probably 700? 
It’ll be fine anyway, we won’t sell out the main stand as well.
For games of this calibre Morton fans (as much as we can't be arsed) tend to show up for these. However, with recent going ons at Cappielow I'm not so sure. I'm justifying it to myself.

I see Morton are only getting 1/2 of the North stand (North/East half), assume this is Incase we decide to open the other half for walk ups tomorrow

I’d suggested we might do this earlier in the week, although I’m not sure if there are separating doors under that stand. Presume there must be?

6 hours ago, Toby said:

We know this feeling only too well.