Falkirk v Morton

Guest Back Post Misses

Morton to revert back to the 5 at the back v Alloa ?

Surely in the mind of tactical genius JJ, will think a point is all they need.

I'd love to say we will turn in a 5 star attacking joyful performance and score 3 or 4 but don't think we have that in us, especially with a midfield of Osman and Paton in it, more so if both central.

I'd like to see McShane in there, we were horrific on Saturday with McLean and Petra wide, felt sorry for our front two

Edited by MrDust

1 minute ago, MrDust said:

Morton to revert back to the 5 at the back v Alloa ?

Surely in the mind of tactical genius JJ, will think a points all they need.

I'd love to say we will turn in a 5 star attacking joyful performance and score 3 or 4 but don't think we have that in us, especially with a midfield of Osman and Paton in it, more so if both central.

I'd like to see McShane in there, we were horrific on Saturday with McLean and Petra wide, felt sorry for our front two

We've played with a back 5 for most of the season. 

15 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Morton are better equipped for the seaside league and we are better equipped for the upper half of Scottish football so just let the natural order commence.

Back to we're we belong!!!!!!

Harry
McGhee edge Dixon Robson
mcshane Paton osman petra
Rudden todarov

harsh on McKenna as definitely one of build future team around however been a bit rash lately and we can't afford mistakes now. appreciate edge also capable of one too so toss up between these two.

I'd have accommodated dkd if allowed too.

Harry
McGhee edge Dixon Robson
mcshane Paton osman petra
Rudden todarov

harsh on McKenna as definitely one of build future team around however been a bit rash lately and we can't afford mistakes now. appreciate edge also capable of one too so toss up between these two.

I'd have accommodated dkd if allowed too.

No chance McShane will play wide right. MacLean should play if you’re going Robson at left back (never going to happen).

No chance McShane will play wide right. MacLean should play if you’re going Robson at left back (never going to happen).
I think id start with the same as the Pars game except Todorov instead of Jarvis.

Thats a realistic shout. Id prefer is McShane was back also but its clear that with 2 up top he is the sacrafice

Todorov deserve a a start,linked up well with Rudden. DKD out is a big blow, with two sitting midfielders there is a huge gap between mid to front and little creativity. Must use the wings if we have a target man. Would like to see Robson in he can deliver crosses. Will be a tight,nervy game.

Burgoyne

Mckenna.  Edge.  Dixon

McGhee  Wads osman mcshane robson

Todorov. Rudden

Will be absolutely zero like this but it wouldnt be a Falkirk match thread without some line ups

Burgoyne
               Mckenna.  Edge.  Dixon
McGhee  Wads osman mcshane robson
                        Todorov. Rudden

Will be absolutely zero like this but it wouldnt be a Falkirk match thread without some line ups
Yeah thats the 352 for me.

1 hour ago, Tri-TON said:
4 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:
4,500 tickets sold for Saturday already, less than 200 left for the South Stand 

What's the deal with admission for away fans? Pay at the gate? Presume we have the away end too?

Pay at the gate - yes

As for where you'll be - don't know

Block H Main Stand isn't shown as available for home fans so you might be in there...but as another Falkirk fan said a page or two back segregation/ security given the recent history might be an issue. Most likely in the North Stand behind the goal would be my guess 

5cb79fa98531b_ScreenShot2019-04-17at18_27_18.png.2582c7578f7511a8393e0f7a09f430bd.png

4 hours ago, Hank von Hell said:

How many fans do Morton normally bring to TFS  - is it even 50?

Have we got an area small enough to accommodate them whilst making them feel cozy and addressing any potential agoraphobia issues

What about the East side tree?