Falkirk v Morton

Guest Back Post Misses

On 15/04/2019 at 08:14, D.A.F.C said:

If Morton can put two passes together they should win easily.
Falkirk were awful on Saturday it's a total humiliation we lost to them.

We're in trouble then. 

Edited by SpoonTon

8 hours ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

We were poor on Saturday, however Dunfermline were equally as pish. Did they manage to create a single chance from open play that wasn't presented to them by one of our defenders falling on their arse? 

Most of our chances were indeed from Falkirk being incompetent, although that doesn't really help your point much.

I think both clubs should be ashamed that they've lost twice to the other this season.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

not confident about this at all. despite winning Saturday our performances seem to be going backwards. our 2 wins in the league at home this season doesn't inspire me either. dkd isnt playing and seems to be our main goal threat recently so not sure where the goal will come from. only thing that gives me some hope is Morton aren't much better.

Guest Ecosse83

Well how big will this game be now! With DKD out we need something different so 352 for me.

Burgoyne

McGhee McKenna edge Dixon Robson

Paton Osman mcshane 

Rudden Todorov 

Not the ideal 3 in the middle but if we had width from the full backs it would be fine. Just bloody win!

It's gonna be a shit fest at The Snake Allianz Stadium - it's got a draw written all over it. Two bad lots. Mon eh Ton [emoji41]!!
Unfortunately it really does have draw written all over it.

Its a fucking big gamble for McKinnon to guess that Utd will has nothing to play for which is the only way we dont lose at Tannadice the following week. That would maybe be the thing convincing him that a draw on Saturday is ok. Its not ok tho.

52 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Unfortunately it really does have draw written all over it.

Its a fucking big gamble for McKinnon to guess that Utd will has nothing to play for which is the only way we dont lose at Tannadice the following week. That would maybe be the thing convincing him that a draw on Saturday is ok. Its not ok tho.t

A draw would mean that you would NEED to win (assuming we don't take anymore points in our last 2 games) at least 1 game against Dun Utd or County or draw both games. 

For that reason alone I think you need to win against us on Saturday

A draw would mean that you would NEED to win (assuming we don't take anymore points in our last 2 games) at least 1 game against Dun Utd or County or draw both games. 
For that reason alone I think you need to win against us on Saturday
We all think that.

We are unsure if Sir Ray agrees....

Dreamt about this game last night, and I never do that, not even for cup finals.

We won 1-0 thanks to a scrappy late goal from Paul Sturrock.

And also, I was wandering along beside the trees on the East side, when I found

Spoiler

a magnificent snake of all things. A Boa constrictor, since you ask.

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Dreamt about this game last night, and I never do that, not even for cup finals.

We won 1-0 thanks to a scrappy late goal from Paul Sturrock.

And also, I was wandering along beside the trees on the East side, when I found

Reveal hidden contents

a magnificent snake of all things. A Boa constrictor, since you ask.

Did Paul's heid look like a belisha beacon? 

Glad that DKD is out as he seems to be the one creative player Falkirk have. 

Tidser came back in last night and made a difference so he better play on Sat, regardless of all this conflict of interest pish!

Like LT said, would be amazed if we had anymore than 500 there on Saturday, fans have pretty much chucked it apart from the absolute hardcore. I am going through for only my 3rd away game this season. Hoping at least a few more make the trip

In 2008, we took about 3000 to a relegation game against Thistle at Firhill, how times have changed!

Worried about the impact that late goal will have had last night, it was harsh after what the players had put in. It was certainly an improved performance with most players having a good game

Heart says 1-0 Morton, head says 1-0 Falkirk and bottom the league come Sat night!

I'd been hoping for a change to the formation last night but felt the players for the most part finally looked comfortable in it.  Kilday had his best game for a long time and Kiltie was superb, with Oliver putting in a good shift. Kiltie is a player btw, no chance of having him back next season. 

Would only make one change with McKeown in for Iredale. 

McCrorie

Tumilty Buchanan Kilday McAlister McKeown

Lyon Tidser Telfer

Oliver Kiltie