Jump to content
Elixir

2019 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

Recommended Posts

Celtic fans on twitter salty as f**k about the 50/50 split.  Clearly not understanding what a neutral venue is.

"Thousands of Hearts daytrippers going while loyal Celtic fans miss out".  Fucking idiots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Fucking Magee and his virgin patter.  Tragic c**t

No c**t asked you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Celtic fans on twitter salty as f**k about the 50/50 split.  Clearly not understanding what a neutral venue is.

"Thousands of Hearts daytrippers going while loyal Celtic fans miss out".  Fucking idiots.

Our average attendance for the past five seasons now has been just a few thousand off what our allocation for the final is. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Our average attendance for the past five seasons now has been just a few thousand off what our allocation for the final is. :lol:

Stop making reasonable points, they wont understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Elixir said:

Our average attendance for the past five seasons now has been just a few thousand off what our allocation for the final is. :lol:

Few thousand daytrippers then aye?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Looking forward to seeing the utter dejection on Craig Levein's face when the final whistle blows. 
Just look at any pictures of detail loser Craig Levein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

This thread so far....

images.jpeg.jpg

That’s twice you’ve declared victory on behalf of the weird astrophysicist with shite patter. Odd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That’s twice you’ve declared victory on behalf of the weird astrophysicist with shite patter. Odd.
Odder than he has you lot on strings IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bairnardo said:
1 minute ago, The OP said:
That’s twice you’ve declared victory on behalf of the weird astrophysicist with shite patter. Odd.

Odder than he has you lot on strings IMO

Facts you made up thread for this pish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
41 minutes ago, The OP said:

 

Odder than he has you lot on strings IMO

 

giphy (5).gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/04/2019 at 06:33, The OP said:

Few thousand daytrippers then aye?

So a bit like the tens of thousands of day trippers that show up for your Champions League games or disappeared completely when Rangers were out of the league?

I wonder where your fans would go if you never won everything.

On 19/04/2019 at 16:19, Romeo said:
On 18/04/2019 at 17:17, The Chief said:
Looking forward to seeing the utter dejection on Craig Levein's face when the final whistle blows. 

Just look at any pictures of detail loser Craig Levein

'Detail loser'. :lol:

On 19/04/2019 at 21:12, The OP said:

That’s twice you’ve declared victory on behalf of the weird astrophysicist with shite patter. Odd.

Funny as f**k that I had folk thinking I was actually an astrophysicist on here for years. warnock.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elixir said:

 

Funny as f**k that I had folk thinking I was actually an astrophysicist on here for years. warnock.png

I'm pretty sure they were sarcastically mocking your Walter Mitty tales rather than taking you at your word. That's what I was going for anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hate being negative but I just can't see any way we win this!

Obviously we're in the final so there's always a chance,I just don't see Celtic playing badly enough to gives us any more than a slight chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, woolf said:

Hate being negative but I just can't see any way we win this!

I've been saying this since we drew ICT in the semi.

I'm going to the final with the boys, but we've no hope of winning it - had Aberdeen beat celtic, I still wouldn't have fancied us, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2019 at 13:07, paranoid android said:

I've been saying this since we drew ICT in the semi.

I'm going to the final with the boys, but we've no hope of winning it - had Aberdeen beat celtic, I still wouldn't have fancied us, 

Aberdeen were never in the Scottish cup semi finals, it didn't happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...