2019 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

Elixir

29 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Hhail Hhail bhoys ahnd ghirls lhets ghet ihnto thhese jhambo mhinks ahnd whin thhe shcottish chup fhor ohur rhed ahnd whhite bhrothers fhrom thhe nhorth ehast!!!

Asthma attack?  

4 hours ago, Elixir said:

I see they put the segregation in the Hearts section of the North Stand rather than equally on both sides to pander to the rhats and give them a few more tickets.

Can't wait to see them kiddy on celebrate their hollow as f**k 'achievement' later.

Celtic win if only for your tears cunto

A comfortable 4-0 victory.  3 up by half time, 40 mins of comfortable showboating with Ikpeazu sent off on 65 mins.  A fourth goal in the last 5 minutes.  Brown smashes Cochran and Lenny rounds it all up with a 'Natural Order' comment for good measure.  Bring it on.

1 hour ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Would there be a better sight today than quintessential snivelling rhat Lenny’s face as he realises he’s fucked the historic treble treble? I can’t think of one.

I want to see misery, I want to see heartbreak. And lots of it.

Well, yes a better sight would be Levein having scarves thrown at him by his own fans after the 5th Celtic goal dribbles past Berra in the goal (Zlamal got sent off earlier for fighting with Budge at half time).