Elixir

2019 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Stay safe tomorrow m876, Hertz aggro not be messed with, hope you dont get thrown down any stairs. 

Sadly I will be safe as f**k as up in Orkney working. If I was  to be thrown down any stairs though Hampden would be ideal given its terrible gradient.  Not that anything will happen though as the last time a Hearts fan tried to attack a Celtic fan they managed to bottle their own, more of  this please. 

it's hardly beyond comprehension that any Celtic fans in the Hearts end would probably get a bit short shift if they make it obvious.  As I'd expect with any Hearts fan in a Celtic end.

I seriously doubt it, pointed at and ridiculed, but that would be about it.

7 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I seriously doubt it, pointed at and ridiculed, but that would be about it.

This boy really hasn't got a clue.  So you think if I sat in the Celtic end and Celebrated a Hearts(unlikely I know) goal I wouldn't get at least a couple of punches thrown at me before being huckled out??

Flybhoy trying a bit too hard with the "internet hard man" patter, which pretty makes just makes it look like he thinks hes hard.

Mon the Jambos. You have some big fucking shoes to fill in the Edinburgh v Glasgow Cup Final stakes.

Stopping Aberdeen getting into Europe is almost as big an incentive as lifting a cup tbh.

8 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Had a dream last night Malaury Martin got a game and Sean Clare was captain. Good luck, lads. 

The stuff of nightmares! 

Hail hail
Wait a minute...any of your relatives Irish?

Tbh I’m not that fussed if hearts win it tomorrow.  I’ll rip the pish if they get horsed and naturally will throw the same at the Celtic fans at my work.  But I’ve a close friend who’s a jambo, he’s had a real shit year losing one of his parents.  So it’d be nice if him and his auld da saw them triumph.

Actually better yet, they get pumped in the final and they get hypnotised into thinking Hearts won.  That’ll do fine too.

Wait a minute...any of your relatives Irish?

No, but my great granny once visited the Vatican City, so I think that’s sufficient for me to join the treble treble celebrations tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

No, but my great granny once visited the Vatican City,

You're in..!!

3 hours ago, paranoid android said:

The stuff of nightmares! 

My alarm went off before the game started because Jonathan Watson was spending too long doing his pre-match introduction in the BBC studio

I've scarcely been so thankful to be awake at 6 in the morning

There are a few Jambalayas with whom I enjoy their contributions to P&B (you know who you are).
There are however, some genuine rodericks that ultimately let the rest of the team down (you also know who you arse).

Why I choose to say this now, on this thread, is anyone’s business.

12 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Fair point, still doesn't detract from that embarrassing made up bollocks about calling out Celtic fans in the Hearts end, cringe off the radar. 

You really have no idea.  

It will happen.  :)

Hope it's a violence free day with Hearts lifting the cup kicking off a weekend of alcohol induced celebration.

Got a ticket for this in the Hearts end.  The potential for scenes is incredible, hope it doesn’t disappoint. 

Mon the Jambos.