Elixir

2019 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

2 hours ago, Eric said:

image.jpeg.0f7db30eddc424a17da7d6604aff54b8.jpeg

How did they get the tickets??  All have a buying history with Hearts or have ten mates that are Hearts fans who aren't going??

They are hospitality tickets in the Hearts section.

I had a "corporate" ticket for the League Cup semi final at Murrayfield and that was for the Hearts end.

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

15 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Hope the free pies are shite.

shitwine.png

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Hospitality at a cup final is always going to be pretty mixed.  Not the proper Hearts end but I'll retract my "I smell shite" statement if its hospitality :)

31 minutes ago, Eric said:

Hospitality at a cup final is always going to be pretty mixed.  Not the proper Hearts end but I'll retract my "I smell shite" statement if its hospitality :)

Seemingly that Tony Macaroni lot are punting hospitality seats to anyone and everyone who wants them regardless of club affiliation. 

Our bus has 16 Celtic end tickets, of which I have one, ten of those debenture type ones in the Hearts section and a handful of guys who have their own tickets through HCTS and corporate Celtic season tickets, 30 odd of us piling through on Saturday. 

40 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

30 odd of us piling through on Saturday. 

The usual glory-hunting mob. I'll be sauntering down from my flat, mind.

If I sniff any Celtic fans near me, they are grassed on quicker than you can say Lee Wallace. ^_^

If I sniff any Celtic fans near me, they are grassed on quicker than you can say Lee Wallace. 

Pics of raging, monobrow types being forcibly ejected and laughed at would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

If I sniff any Celtic fans near me, they are grassed on quicker than you can say Lee Wallace. ^_^

I'm right beside the Celtic fans so I won't be able to tell where the smell is coming from.

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

73129747.jpg

I know a couple of guys(Celtic fans)who have Hospitality and are in amongst Hearts fans,reckon there’ll be plenty more.

Hertz fans offering tickets to their Celtic neighbours, Celtic supporters buses getting Hertz end tickets, Celtic in your hospitality suites, there will be more Celtic fans in the Hertz end, you're getting fucked rotten and you know it:lol::lol::lol: enjoy cuntos...

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/scottish-football/celtic-fc/celtic-fan-left-gutted-after-16188433.amp

Edited by Bohemian

7 hours ago, wingnut said:

I know a couple of guys(Celtic fans)who have Hospitality and are in amongst Hearts fans,reckon there’ll be plenty more.

Thanks for that - we'll keep and eye out for any them.

Keep your hand on your wallets, lads. 

I do hope the Jambos find some time to enjoy being in the final instead of obsessing over what Celtic fans will be up to.

I do hope the Jambos find some time to enjoy being in the final instead of obsessing over what Celtic fans will be up to.

I’ll be expecting a full written report, in here, with plenty conjecture, if they lose.

12 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

73129747.jpg

I’ve never knowingly had an arse cheek supporter sitting within earshot of me in the Hearts end, without firing abuse at them and creating enough commotion to ensure their ejection from the Hearts end. 

I really can’t see that stopping on Saturday. ^_^

1 minute ago, Mr. X said:

I’ve never knowingly had an arse cheek supporter sitting within earshot of me in the Hearts end, without firing abuse at them

Now they are making stuff up.

Utterly obsessed with Celtic.

There were a few **** in the hibs hospitality bit for the 2016 final. They got swiftly battered out early on. Hope the Jambos enjoy doing the same to the Celtc fans in their end on Saturday (before going on to watch their team get pumped obvz).

There was a few Celtic fans in the Hearts end at Murrayfield which didn't end well.  Though those boys thought they could sit in the Hearts end and vocally support Celtic, I'm sure if they behave and don't draw attention to themselves no one will even know.