• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Elixir

2019 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

1 minute ago, Connor7 said:

Any idea when the tickets will go on sale for this?

No but I already have my comps sorted :thumsup2

Tickets on sale this morning. Ticket master are shite. Took me 2 hours to get my seats 

No sale for us yet. Means I need to check my emails constantly because Sellick don't deign to text me (tbf I possibly told them not to). 

Celtic to win about 4-0 after Hearts start off well but Sinclair falls in box and get a penalty it all falls apart for Hearts

Looks like a awful lot of elderly chaps buying tickets.

No sale for us yet. Means I need to check my emails constantly because Sellick don't deign to text me (tbf I possibly told them not to). 

Looks like a ballot will be done, probably due to the increase of HCTS members from last year.

9 hours ago, Connor7 said:

Looks like a ballot will be done, probably due to the increase of HCTS members from last year.

Not surprising, there was initially a ballot for the semi too. I was successful but in the end it didn't matter. I'm sure Hearts will sell out their allocation for this so I imagine I'll need to be jammy again. 

Not surprising, there was initially a ballot for the semi too. I was successful but in the end it didn't matter. I'm sure Hearts will sell out their allocation for this so I imagine I'll need to be jammy again. 

Yeah I was the same, will get harder to consistently get tickets for these games due to the increase of members.

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Out of curiosity

What does HCTS stand for?

Home Cup Ticket Scheme. 

Was successful in the ballot, got the email at 10.44 and by the time I got on the site at about 11.00 there was basically nothing in the north or south stand. Still though, can't complain, our office junior is currently fuming about not being picked in the ballot. 

On 4/18/2019 at 21:09, Tony Wonder said:

Celtic fans on twitter salty as f**k about the 50/50 split.  Clearly not understanding what a neutral venue is.

"Thousands of Hearts daytrippers going while loyal Celtic fans miss out".  Fucking idiots.

Celtic fans; "Everyone is against us! Conspiracy!"

Also Celtic fans; "We demand every conceivable advantage!

Celtic fans; "Everyone is against us! Conspiracy!"
Also Celtic fans; "We demand every conceivable advantage!
Celtic dont have much more than 25k loyal fans, as demonstrated by how many of them abandoned ship during their ugly wee sisters journey from birth to top league.

Really not sure what his point is tbh.

30 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Celtic dont have much more than 25k loyal fans, as demonstrated by how many of them abandoned ship during their ugly wee sisters journey from birth to top league.

Really not sure what his point is tbh.

Think you'll find our average attendances were still upwards of 40k during that time. 

What I imagine people will be salty about is going to every single round prior to this and not getting a ticket so they'll moan about people who bought tickets for Airdrie on the HCTS and didn't go, they'll moan about the amount of corporate tickets and they'll moan about Hearts supporters who haven't attended any previous rounds being in with a decent shout for a ticket. I am happy with an even split whenever the opposition can fill it but it's easier to be even handed when I always seem to be jammy with the ballot. 

Was successful in the ballot, got the email at 10.44 and by the time I got on the site at about 11.00 there was basically nothing in the north or south stand. Still though, can't complain, our office junior is currently fuming about not being picked in the ballot. 
I think Hampden tickets are sold section by section so likely north and south will be released once other areas sold out.

Got my ticket in the ballot but plenty of folk unsuccessful, my dad included so looking at other ways to get a ticket.

One of the few reasons why I'd prefer Murrayfield to Hampden is the higher capacity for games like this meaning those deserving of a ticket are less likely to miss out.

2 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

I think Hampden tickets are sold section by section so likely north and south will be released once other areas sold out.

Got my ticket in the ballot but plenty of folk unsuccessful, my dad included so looking at other ways to get a ticket.

One of the few reasons why I'd prefer Murrayfield to Hampden is the higher capacity for games like this meaning those deserving of a ticket are less likely to miss out.

The deadline is Thursday and they stressed the fact demand will well outstrip supply so it would seem odd to create a mad rush and only sell the best sections once the crap ones have gone. For the semi I'm sure I went on not long after the email and I got a North Stand ticket right at the halfway line. 

The deadline is Thursday and they stressed the fact demand will well outstrip supply so it would seem odd to create a mad rush and only sell the best sections once the crap ones have gone. For the semi I'm sure I went on not long after the email and I got a North Stand ticket right at the halfway line. 
I also got north stand half way line just after they were released for the semi but think that was due to us having the full stand.

Why they do it section by section, I don't know. It's going to sell out so why not just release all seats at once. A question for the ticket office.