2019 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

Elixir

10 hours ago, gannonball said:

Agreed as much as  I wanted somebody fresh with a bit of a reputation I am finding it strange that he is been seen as someone with no managerial nous. His record at Hibs was good and his record with us too.  He's  no managerial messiah but nobody else in Scottish football has much of a reputation if any at all.

By all accounts, sometimes he can be a very naughty bhoy...

11 hours ago, gannonball said:

Agreed as much as  I wanted somebody fresh with a bit of a reputation I am finding it strange that he is been seen as someone with no managerial nous. His record at Hibs was good and his record with us too.  He's  no managerial messiah but nobody else in Scottish football has much of a reputation if any at all.

His record at Hibs for 6 months was decent. Before that he had us playing absolutely brutal football in the Championship and until January in the Premiership. He got off the hook with the lucky signing of Scott Allan. 

This season he completely lost the plot and went on a run of about 2 wins in 16 games. 

He’s a ridiculously old school manager that’s stuck in his ways. Once the Celtc players get past his wee angry guy routine he’ll be lost.

14 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

Someone could easily stop them winning cups under Lennon. Plenty did so before. But he'll still get the 9 in a row.

Announce Celtic v Morton in the League Cup. It’s time again.

*Assuming we don’t arse up our group stage.

Fitba Quiz -  a 38 year playing and managing career in Scotland and England, the clue is in the honours section of his Wiki bio

Spoiler

I know, I know there are clues, but its still tricky..............

5cea45000854d_Screenshot2019-05-26at08_47_16.png.486e551f25a95097a0650244aba2837d.png

11 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Fitba Quiz -  a 38 year playing and managing career in Scotland and England, the clue is in the honours section of his Wiki bio

Reveal hidden contents

I know, I know there are clues, but its still tricky..............

5cea45000854d_Screenshot2019-05-26at08_47_16.png.486e551f25a95097a0650244aba2837d.png

Gary McKay?

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

What's all this pish about Hearts playing well? We were pretty poor, especially in the 1st half. Hearts did nothing special as soon as we moved up a gear it was game over.

The very fact that the Hertz lads on here are celebrating a 2-1 defeat is the very definition of minter.

Having said that we now tower like gods over the rest of Scottish football, the thruple treble will never be done again.

Agree, I didn’t think Hearts played great I just think Celtic’s tactics under Lennon are not as good as under BR and are very reliant on Edouard who is a very good player for Scottish football.

Did you manage to actually make the game ??

10 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

IMG_20190525_232330.thumb.jpg.2ca9a119313edf2ca8863c835a4fb3c0.jpg

th08.png.0b3671cb0209816c80a30e6ed9e040e7.png

A couple of dozen jakes staggering around to celebrate their great achievement........

So celtic.......

10 minutes ago, bennett said:

A couple of dozen jakes staggering around to celebrate their great achievement........

So celtic.......

A couple of dozen jakes sitting at home, not celebrating any achievements while their wives lock themselves in their bathrooms........

So The Rangers........

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

A couple of dozen jakes sitting at home, not celebrating any achievements while their wives lock themselves in their bathrooms........

So The Rangers........

Apparently I have run out of greenies today - take this as a "pseudo greenie"