2019 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

Elixir

5 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Give me a Scottish Cup final over one league place any day.  

Unless of course that one league place guaranteed me European football. 

All in all I would say Hearts shite season was still better than Hibs shite season. ^_^

That’s the magic of the cup right there - a fairytale cup run against Auchinleck Talbot, Gala Fairydean 6s and Fort William under 11 girls is all it takes to make chucking the league, finishing with less points than St Johnstone, pumped 0-5 by Livingston and surrendering a 12 point lead against your city rivals all seem like a distant memory. You’ll be gushing with pride with all that hard work plucky wee Hearts achieved today, and rightly so. 

Fair play to the Jambos You guys made us work for that today. The worst mistake you made was scoring too early. You woke us up. I know you're probably gutted but I am so ecstatic right now. a TREBLE TREBLE. No club has ever done that. Celtic.......the club that make history and makes you proud. 

Agreed as much as  I wanted somebody fresh with a bit of a reputation I am finding it strange that he is been seen as someone with no managerial nous. His record at Hibs was good and his record with us too.  He's  no managerial messiah but nobody else in Scottish football has much of a reputation if any at all.

Yeah. He wouldn’t have been my choice if I was lawell to be honest but he could come good.

I don’t really buy into the last few months. His job was basically to ensure continuity from the Rodgers era and basically not f**k up the treble. It was always going to be a watered down version of a Rodgers team.

He’s capable of making quality signings and good football and he’s capable of imploding, so we’ll see how it goes.

The hysterical people are the I INSTANTLY MAKE RANGERS FAVOURITES types. Wait and see what he does over the summer.

3 hours ago, The Chief said:

Fair play to the Jambos You guys made us work for that today. The worst mistake you made was scoring too early. You woke us up. I know you're probably gutted but I am so ecstatic right now. a TREBLE TREBLE. No club has ever done that. Celtic.......the club that make history and makes you proud. 

Shut the f**k up and ram that sanctimonious pish right up your council gritter.

What's all this pish about Hearts playing well? We were pretty poor, especially in the 1st half. Hearts did nothing special as soon as we moved up a gear it was game over.

The very fact that the Hertz lads on here are celebrating a 2-1 defeat is the very definition of minter.

Having said that we now tower like gods over the rest of Scottish football, the thruple treble will never be done again.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

What's all this pish about Hearts playing well? We were pretty poor, especially in the 1st half. Hearts did nothing special as soon as we moved up a gear it was game over.

The very fact that the Hertz lads on here are celebrating a 2-1 defeat is the very definition of minter.

Having said that we now tower like gods over the Res rest of Scottish football, the thruple treble will never be done again.

Racism always wins in the end.