2019 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

Elixir

Struggling with this one. Usually back the underdogs and seeing Celtic blow the treble treble to an absolute gubbins Hearts side would be fucking hilarious. A few years worth of seethe and conspiracy theories in that.

But on the othet hand ...

IMG_20190406_225327.thumb.jpg.265a87e895a96271ca54663e4eda5bbd.jpg

IMG_20190406_225331.thumb.jpg.4adc11693a756632f8f379d94d39836a.jpg

Best of luck everyone. I'll be signing of for the day as me and Mrs Romeo are away to Edinburgh for a wee overnight stay.

I look forward to all the made up stories from the supporters of the wee ***s about how hard they are and how they stood up for the greater good.

Chances are that Harry potter will wake up tomorrow still never having won anything as a player or a manager

Adiós

1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Absolutely gutted I’m missing this .

A few weeks ago , I wasn’t overly bothered as I thought Hearts would get humped.Now the day of the final has arrived the usual unrealistic optimism has surfaced and maybe, just maybe miracles happen .

Partick Thistle, (newly promoted),  once won a cup final v Celtic (previous season's European Cup finalists)  at Hampden... 

They were given no  chance beforehand.

4-0 up at half time.   :whistle

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Best of luck everyone. I'll be signing of for the day as me and Mrs Romeo are away to Edinburgh for a wee overnight stay.

I look forward to all the made up stories from the supporters of the wee ***s about how hard they are and how they stood up for the greater good.

Chances are that Harry potter will wake up tomorrow still never having won anything as a player or a manager

Adiós

Make sure you stick around for the parade tomorrow