2019 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

Elixir

Tbh I’m not that fussed if hearts win it tomorrow.  I’ll rip the pish if they get horsed and naturally will throw the same at the Celtic fans at my work.  But I’ve a close friend who’s a jambo, he’s had a real shit year losing one of his parents.  So it’d be nice if him and his auld da saw them triumph.

Actually better yet, they get pumped in the final and they get hypnotised into thinking Hearts won.  That’ll do fine too.

3 hours ago, paranoid android said:

The stuff of nightmares! 

My alarm went off before the game started because Jonathan Watson was spending too long doing his pre-match introduction in the BBC studio

I've scarcely been so thankful to be awake at 6 in the morning

There are a few Jambalayas with whom I enjoy their contributions to P&B (you know who you are).
There are however, some genuine rodericks that ultimately let the rest of the team down (you also know who you arse).

Why I choose to say this now, on this thread, is anyone’s business.

12 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Fair point, still doesn't detract from that embarrassing made up bollocks about calling out Celtic fans in the Hearts end, cringe off the radar. 

You really have no idea.  

It will happen.  :)

I see they put the segregation in the Hearts section of the North Stand rather than equally on both sides to pander to the rhats and give them a few more tickets.

Can't wait to see them kiddy on celebrate their hollow as f**k 'achievement' later.

Absolutely gutted I’m missing this .

A few weeks ago , I wasn’t overly bothered as I thought Hearts would get humped.Now the day of the final has arrived the usual unrealistic optimism has surfaced and maybe, just maybe miracles happen .