2019 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

Elixir

Just now, Estragon said:

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw phones tbh.

Fair point, still doesn't detract from that embarrassing made up bollocks about calling out Celtic fans in the Hearts end, cringe off the radar. 

26 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Fair point, still doesn't detract from that embarrassing made up bollocks about calling out Celtic fans in the Hearts end, cringe off the radar. 

I wouldn't have thought that was something that would be massively made up - it happens - my boss (a rangers fan) is always telling me how stewards ejected him for his own safety for sitting in the Hears end the last time he was at Tynecastle. 

Unbelievable, eh?

9 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I wouldn't have thought that was something that would be massively made up - it happens - my boss (a rangers fan) is always telling me how stewards ejected him for his own safety for sitting in the Hears end the last time he was at Tynecastle. 

Unbelievable, eh?

Of course, a Celtic or Rangers fan saying that would instantly be dismissed as a liar, he's made it up for likes and internet hard man status, pure and simple. 

39 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Aye, unbelievable that they could tell the difference between a Hearts fan and a Rangers fan. 

30 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Of course, a Celtic or Rangers fan saying that would instantly be dismissed as a liar, he's made it up for likes and internet hard man status, pure and simple. 

Cool. 

As fascinating as this exchange has been, let's share a chuckle, and move on. 

24 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Which definitely happened.  :rolleyes:

I can't vouch for flung down stairs but i saw a Celtic fan get a bit of a doing in our end at Murrayfield. Stewards and Police took absolutely ages to get to it to get the boy out.  Not sure what you're struggling with tbh, it's hardly beyond comprehension that any Celtic fans in the Hearts end would probably get a bit short shift if they make it obvious.  As I'd expect with any Hearts fan in a Celtic end.

2 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Stay safe tomorrow m876, Hertz aggro not be messed with, hope you dont get thrown down any stairs. 

Sadly I will be safe as f**k as up in Orkney working. If I was  to be thrown down any stairs though Hampden would be ideal given its terrible gradient.  Not that anything will happen though as the last time a Hearts fan tried to attack a Celtic fan they managed to bottle their own, more of  this please. 

it's hardly beyond comprehension that any Celtic fans in the Hearts end would probably get a bit short shift if they make it obvious.  As I'd expect with any Hearts fan in a Celtic end.

I seriously doubt it, pointed at and ridiculed, but that would be about it.

7 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I seriously doubt it, pointed at and ridiculed, but that would be about it.

This boy really hasn't got a clue.  So you think if I sat in the Celtic end and Celebrated a Hearts(unlikely I know) goal I wouldn't get at least a couple of punches thrown at me before being huckled out??

Flybhoy trying a bit too hard with the "internet hard man" patter, which pretty makes just makes it look like he thinks hes hard.

Mon the Jambos. You have some big fucking shoes to fill in the Edinburgh v Glasgow Cup Final stakes.