2019 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

Elixir

4 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Correct, the way football should be. 

f**k this family friendly bollocks, the more hatred the better.

im no in the family camp mate just being sarcastic to the occasion for both teams 

I've got a Celtic end ticket through my CSC but, our bus was shafted indirectly by Celtic giving the Affiliation of CSC's buttons to cater for this home cup ticket scheme bollocks....

.....consequently at least ten boys from our bus have managed to get hold of Hearts end tickets..should be interesting.  :whistle

Edited by Flybhoy

8 hours ago, The Tackle said:

Aye there were some proper undesirables at the Semi Final drinking buckie on the train and singing sectarian shite.

A guy in the row behind shouted some pretty unsavoury stuff, near exploded when called on it, waved his union jack about and fell asleep :lol:

11 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

I've got a Celtic end ticket through my CSC but, our bus was shafted indirectly by Celtic giving the Affiliation of CSC's buttons to cater for this home cup ticket scheme bollocks....

.....consequently at least ten boys from our bus have managed to get hold of Hearts end tickets..should be interesting.  :whistle

image.jpeg.0f7db30eddc424a17da7d6604aff54b8.jpeg

How did they get the tickets??  All have a buying history with Hearts or have ten mates that are Hearts fans who aren't going??

53 minutes ago, Eric said:

How did they get the tickets??  All have a buying history with Hearts or have ten mates that are Hearts fans who aren't going??

I know boys getting tickets in Hearts end too. Not directly through Hearts But through restaurant/hotels who are offering it as an ‘event’ in debentures seats. 

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I know boys getting tickets in Hearts end too. Not directly through Hearts But through restaurant/hotels who are offering it as an ‘event’ in debentures seats. 

Debentures aren't the Hearts end though.  They would be in/near the hospitality and suit.

18 minutes ago, Eric said:

Debentures aren't the Hearts end though.  They would be in/near the hospitality and suit.

They are being advertised as Hearts end, they would have lasted 5 minutes otherwise. Don't know if they are all debentures but some are.

Edited by gannonball

2 hours ago, Eric said:

They are hospitality tickets in the Hearts section.

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

They are hospitality tickets in the Hearts section.

Hospitality at a cup final is always going to be pretty mixed.  Not the proper Hearts end but I'll retract my "I smell shite" statement if its hospitality :)

31 minutes ago, Eric said:

Hospitality at a cup final is always going to be pretty mixed.  Not the proper Hearts end but I'll retract my "I smell shite" statement if its hospitality :)

Seemingly that Tony Macaroni lot are punting hospitality seats to anyone and everyone who wants them regardless of club affiliation. 

Our bus has 16 Celtic end tickets, of which I have one, ten of those debenture type ones in the Hearts section and a handful of guys who have their own tickets through HCTS and corporate Celtic season tickets, 30 odd of us piling through on Saturday.