2019 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

Elixir

6 hours ago, Tynierose said:

I've got a couple of comps so I will take my boy to his first final.  Not going to tell him until morning of the game.

Poor lad.

Oh wheesht.  Going to a Scottish Cup Final should always be an occasion.  I hope you and the wee man have a great day out.

20 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It feels like the exact opposite of going into the Gretna final 

I'll take it going to penalties on Saturday.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Expectations are so low that we can't be disappointed but an upset would be epic.

It feels like the exact opposite of going into the Gretna final 

I imagine this would be how Celtic and Rangers of old felt going into a cup final  against the "diddies" (the way we did against Gretna). Hoping for an upset but Celtic will need to be below par and we need to be on top form.

For Celtic I'd pick
Bain
Toljan Simunovic Ajer Tierney
Ntcham McGregor
Forrest Rogic Johnston
Edouard
Will never happen though as Lennon is defo playing Lustig, Brown and Sinclair despite them all having been shite for months.

Decent first eleven.

I’d maybe swap Rogic (who hasn’t looked great) for Brown or Bitton (depends if Brown gets the all clear to play).

"family day out" In the hearts end, if some of the shouts I heard at the semi final are to go by the final will be a belter ! lol

all fairness be very surprised if celtic do get beat but as Watford fans would of thought on saturday you never know what will happen in a cup final...

20 minutes ago, forrie_1 said:

"family day out" In the hearts end, if some of the shouts I heard at the semi final are to go by the final will be a belter ! lol

all fairness be very surprised if celtic do get beat but as Watford fans would of thought on saturday you never know what will happen in a cup final...

Who's claiming it'll be anything close to a family day out?  It'll be a tie full of bile from both ends.

30 minutes ago, forrie_1 said:

Aye there were some proper undesirables at the Semi Final drinking buckie on the train and singing sectarian shite.

53 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Who's claiming it'll be anything close to a family day out?  It'll be a tie full of bile from both ends.

Correct, the way football should be. 

f**k this family friendly bollocks, the more hatred the better.

3 hours ago, forrie_1 said:

Out  of interest, what shouts did you hear at the semi-final?