2019 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

Elixir

49 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Got my ticket :thumsup2

How did you get a ticket? Our office junior is still fuming about going to every round and not getting one (she also thinks her Dad being a shareholder is relevant) so I'd like to tell her tales of how Ayr United supporters are going to see the reaction. 

3 hours ago, The OP said:

How did you get a ticket? Our office junior is still fuming about going to every round and not getting one (she also thinks her Dad being a shareholder is relevant) so I'd like to tell her tales of how Ayr United supporters are going to see the reaction. 

Excellent, I gave the correct handshake including thumb.  

Spoiler

I was at the semi final which entitled me to a ticket at the final. 

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Excellent, I gave the correct handshake including thumb.  

Hide contents

I was at the semi final which entitled me to a ticket at the final. 

That should provoke a suitably funny annoyed reaction in a 17 year old lassie who doesn't understand the concept of a random ballot or the arguments for a 50/50 split. 

6 hours ago, The OP said:

That should provoke a suitably funny annoyed reaction in a 17 year old lassie who doesn't understand the concept of a random ballot or the arguments for a 50/50 split. 

Any update :angel

42 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Hearts have now opened phase 2

People that went to the semifinal can now get a ticket

Even Ayr fans. 

Got my tickets but never felt so unenthused about a cup final in my life.

I'd like to think that at the very least, I'm preventing a Celtic supporter from being there to witness the triple treble. ^_^

46 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Celtic tickets Twitter feed is comedy gold at times like this. 

Totally agree, I enjoy people falling for the obvious trolls saying stuff like "I went to the Roy Keane testimonial and I didn't get a ticket" or "Not been to a game since we beat Barcelona and I got 3 tickets". 

25 minutes ago, The OP said:

Totally agree, I enjoy people falling for the obvious trolls saying stuff like "I went to the Roy Keane testimonial and I didn't get a ticket" or "Not been to a game since we beat Barcelona and I got 3 tickets". 

Another cracker is folk saying they have a cup final ticket or one for Ibrox and selling it for £400 etc, muppets actually falling for it and giving them pelters.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Another cracker is folk saying they have a cup final ticket or one for Ibrox and selling it for £400 etc, muppets actually falling for it and giving them pelters.  :lol:

A lot of folk moaning about how it should be FCFS when FCFS is probably less fair and would result in even more moaning.  Can see the logic that people who actually scanned their tickets into the Airdrie and St Johnstone games should have gotten priority if it was feasible but my ticket went to both of those games anyway, even though I only personally went to one. 

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

What is the Hearts criteria out of interest for this anyway? Your auntie has bought you clubs socks in the past 5 years or something?

If you own a Red Hand  of Ulster flag or know the words to The Sash you are entitled to a ticket 

Edited by Flybhoy

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

What is the Hearts criteria out of interest for this anyway? Your auntie has bought you clubs socks in the past 5 years or something?

Phase 1 - 20 loyalty points which is what you get for a season ticket although you can accrue that without having a season ticket.

Phase 2 -  if you went to the semi

Phase 3 - about 1,000 left which went on sale today which was basically a free for all as long as you had a buying history in the last couple of years with Hearts

Should be a sell out at least.  I was initially a bit worried.