2019 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

Elixir

No sale for us yet. Means I need to check my emails constantly because Sellick don't deign to text me (tbf I possibly told them not to). 

Looks like a ballot will be done, probably due to the increase of HCTS members from last year.

9 hours ago, Connor7 said:

Looks like a ballot will be done, probably due to the increase of HCTS members from last year.

Not surprising, there was initially a ballot for the semi too. I was successful but in the end it didn't matter. I'm sure Hearts will sell out their allocation for this so I imagine I'll need to be jammy again. 

Not surprising, there was initially a ballot for the semi too. I was successful but in the end it didn't matter. I'm sure Hearts will sell out their allocation for this so I imagine I'll need to be jammy again. 

Yeah I was the same, will get harder to consistently get tickets for these games due to the increase of members.

Was successful in the ballot, got the email at 10.44 and by the time I got on the site at about 11.00 there was basically nothing in the north or south stand. Still though, can't complain, our office junior is currently fuming about not being picked in the ballot. 

On 4/18/2019 at 21:09, Tony Wonder said:

Celtic fans on twitter salty as f**k about the 50/50 split.  Clearly not understanding what a neutral venue is.

"Thousands of Hearts daytrippers going while loyal Celtic fans miss out".  Fucking idiots.

Celtic fans; "Everyone is against us! Conspiracy!"

Also Celtic fans; "We demand every conceivable advantage!

Celtic fans; "Everyone is against us! Conspiracy!"
Also Celtic fans; "We demand every conceivable advantage!
Celtic dont have much more than 25k loyal fans, as demonstrated by how many of them abandoned ship during their ugly wee sisters journey from birth to top league.

Really not sure what his point is tbh.

30 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Celtic dont have much more than 25k loyal fans, as demonstrated by how many of them abandoned ship during their ugly wee sisters journey from birth to top league.

Really not sure what his point is tbh.

Think you'll find our average attendances were still upwards of 40k during that time. 

What I imagine people will be salty about is going to every single round prior to this and not getting a ticket so they'll moan about people who bought tickets for Airdrie on the HCTS and didn't go, they'll moan about the amount of corporate tickets and they'll moan about Hearts supporters who haven't attended any previous rounds being in with a decent shout for a ticket. I am happy with an even split whenever the opposition can fill it but it's easier to be even handed when I always seem to be jammy with the ballot. 

Was successful in the ballot, got the email at 10.44 and by the time I got on the site at about 11.00 there was basically nothing in the north or south stand. Still though, can't complain, our office junior is currently fuming about not being picked in the ballot. 
I think Hampden tickets are sold section by section so likely north and south will be released once other areas sold out.

Got my ticket in the ballot but plenty of folk unsuccessful, my dad included so looking at other ways to get a ticket.

One of the few reasons why I'd prefer Murrayfield to Hampden is the higher capacity for games like this meaning those deserving of a ticket are less likely to miss out.

2 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

I think Hampden tickets are sold section by section so likely north and south will be released once other areas sold out.

Got my ticket in the ballot but plenty of folk unsuccessful, my dad included so looking at other ways to get a ticket.

One of the few reasons why I'd prefer Murrayfield to Hampden is the higher capacity for games like this meaning those deserving of a ticket are less likely to miss out.

The deadline is Thursday and they stressed the fact demand will well outstrip supply so it would seem odd to create a mad rush and only sell the best sections once the crap ones have gone. For the semi I'm sure I went on not long after the email and I got a North Stand ticket right at the halfway line. 

The deadline is Thursday and they stressed the fact demand will well outstrip supply so it would seem odd to create a mad rush and only sell the best sections once the crap ones have gone. For the semi I'm sure I went on not long after the email and I got a North Stand ticket right at the halfway line. 
I also got north stand half way line just after they were released for the semi but think that was due to us having the full stand.

Why they do it section by section, I don't know. It's going to sell out so why not just release all seats at once. A question for the ticket office.

4 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

I also got north stand half way line just after they were released for the semi but think that was due to us having the full stand.

Why they do it section by section, I don't know. It's going to sell out so why not just release all seats at once. A question for the ticket office.

It would be a risky game to wait for better sections anyway! Tbh I think the seats I have are similar to the ones I had against Rangers in the 4-0 game which wasn't too bad. 

Well done to the wee wifie in the tartan suit for ensuring her team got half the available tickets

20,200 each.

Bit of a disgrace though that close to 10,000 tickets never find their way to the life blood of football.

Predict several meltdowns incoming over the next few days :guns

Well done to the wee wifie in the tartan suit for ensuring her team got half the available tickets
20,200 each.
Bit of a disgrace though that close to 10,000 tickets never find their way to the life blood of football.
Predict several meltdowns incoming over the next few days :guns

Don’t worry, no one will take your ticket meltdown crown.