Queens v Dunfermline

On 19/04/2019 at 01:41, QoS_Blue1919 said:

Did you go to Alloa last week? We set up offensively, and had 4 or 5 genuine goal scoring opportunities that we should have put away. None of that can be blamed on Naysmith, rather Dykes’ finishing ability, or lack of it.

You can’t blame our strikers’ lack of finishing ability on Naysmith.

Morton was the same.

Exactly this, a lot down is down to the shitebaggery of the players. Thankfully this wasn’t the case on Saturday. 

On 20/04/2019 at 17:09, Grant228 said:

That Queens side is fairly honking but we were in holiday mode and that was that. Referee was almost as bad as we were, almost. 

Result does Falkirk over a wee bit which is pretty funny I suppose. 

Long holiday by the looks of it...

19D765E9-6C3C-4526-A169-3757FE10E07E.jpeg

9 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

That’s a pity; I hadn’t seen Hawk in so long I’d assumed the facility he stays in had removed his internet privileges.

Bank holiday pass!

10 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

:lol:

Enjoyed this! Doyle doing headers with the ballboy had passed me by.

Ben spoke for all fans when their team is on a dismal run- why are we so bad and why do I keep going?

10 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Doyle is some boi. Said it before but he must be a great guy to have in the dressing room. Be pretty gutted if he doesn't re-sign.

This. His versatility is also useful to have, although he's looked far better at centre half than anywhere else. I'd like to see him get a decent run there if he stays

Darren Brownlie makes a living from football [emoji33] Fair play to him.
Aye and with us unfortunately. He got brought on for an injured RB on Saturday and as a result Doyle got moved to RB separating him and Maguire at CB (our best CB pairing). I commented why the hell would you break up those two. Some guy said "Because Brownlie isn't good at right back" to which I responded "Brownlie isn't good anywhere!". He never responded.

He just hasn't developed with us I'm afraid and I hope he's gone next season though I fully expect him to be here regardless of what division we're in.

Aye and with us unfortunately. He got brought on for an injured RB on Saturday and as a result Doyle got moved to RB separating him and Maguire at CB (our best CB pairing). I commented why the hell would you break up those two. Some guy said "Because Brownlie isn't good at right back" to which I responded "Brownlie isn't good anywhere!". He never responded.

He just hasn't developed with us I'm afraid and I hope he's gone next season though I fully expect him to be here regardless of what division we're in.

Hope not, I always hoped he’d get better but his casual ways do my nut in, time to move him on, sadly I’d do the same with fordyce who I think injuries have ruined