Todays score 13/4

GNU_Linux

It's still an interesting race between Hurlford and Talbot at the top. 

Hurlford seem to be rallying a wee bit with a couple of comfortable wins but Talbot have 4 at home in a row now (including a visit from Hurlford).  

I think Talbot will begin to drop the odd point here and there with the extra midweek games but think Hurlford will still need to take a lot of their available points to have a chance. 

6 hours ago, Shanner said:

Hurlford seem to be rallying a wee bit with a couple of comfortable wins but Talbot have 4 at home in a row now (including a visit from Hurlford).  

I think Talbot will begin to drop the odd point here and there with the extra midweek games but think Hurlford will still need to take a lot of their available points to have a chance. 

You must be drunk Shanner, (interesting race) 1-0 2-0 for Auchinleck till the end, giving you the benefit of doubt miracles happen, or are you a hurlord man, or!! wishful thinking , give them the flag now, the rest of us must step up to their mark ! They are our benchmark, we are not as organised or committed as the Village.

Edited by djorkiev
poor grammer

Had Talbot drawn at Clydebank and then again yesterday then it might have been interesting, but to be honest do you really see them dropping seven points more than us and losing on the 27th?
No?
Neither do I, but one can hope. Regardless, the Hurlford players have reacted well after the disappointment of losing to Largs.

And Loks dismal run of results at Blair Park continues....
Apparently Lok started well, but from what I saw (I missed the first 30 mins) they looked like a side playing out the season. Ally Brown had a couple of good saves, but the Pollok keeper was by far the busier.

Do you know if it was filmed, as I missed the first two goals?

5 hours ago, ex-german exile said:

Had Talbot drawn at Clydebank and then again yesterday then it might have been interesting, but to be honest do you really see them dropping seven points more than us and losing on the 27th?
No?
Neither do I, but one can hope. Regardless, the Hurlford players have reacted well after the disappointment of losing to Largs.

Hurlford are a very good team which had a dip in form around the turn of the year unlike Talbot who have been remarkably  consistent. The next meeting of the teams will be interesting after the 5-0 thrashing Talbot gave out in the first meeting. Personal wise I don't think there is lot between the two sides but I think Talbot have the better mental strength