Loki Doki's Fort William Save

MSU

Apologies if this has already been discussed.

Just stumbled upon this in the last couple of days. Normally, I'm not that into wathcing some c**t play a video game, but there was something quite engaging about this and the more I watched, the more I seemed to care about how this guy's run at managing Fort William in the Highland League worked out. Turned out he had a crowd funding thing running during his live streams which ended up raising five grand that they donated to the actual club, which represents about 10% of their annual operating costs. It's a nice wee feelgood story and the videos are pretty funny.  There's another playlist called Journeyman where he starts off in Luxembourg second division earning 160 quid a week and that's worth a watch too, if, y'know, you don't mind watching some c**t play a video game.

I've only just stumbled across this recently too, although it was the Journeyman one I got started on, as that's the kind of game I like to do.

He's definitely one of the better guys I've seen doing FM content. Lollujo's content is another one who is similar.

Yeah, there's a BBC documentary coming up in the summer about the club and his input should be part of it. Good for him.

Incidentally, the episode where Fort William get Rangers in the Scottish Cup is just wonderful fun to watch. Episode 82, I believe.

Archived