Arbroath commiserations

On 11/04/2019 at 20:12, Loonytoons said:

A wee bit previous here but commiserations on being relegated whenever that happens.

The seethe is strong with this one. 

Have you any players left that are worth us taking in the summer? Asking for a friend. 

34 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

It's quite remarkable. Standard P&B stuff too.

Tbf it came across as a bitter thread from a bitter Forfar supporter at Arbroath doing well rather than something that was meant to be funny. I'll take back my "get a life " if the thread was in jest but you didn't really put it across very well.

Tbf it came across as a bitter thread from a bitter Forfar supporter at Arbroath doing well rather than something that was meant to be funny. I'll take back my "get a life " if the thread was in jest but you didn't really put it across very well.

Tbf most saw it as tongue-in-cheek.

It would take a serious idiot to be bitter about Arbroath's runaway form. Clearly the best team in the league, particularly the first half.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, keptie said:

Eh?