County vs Partick 13/04/2019

47 minutes ago, H Wragg said:

That's the title decider cancelled after tonight's result.

County, Please bear in mind that by losing to us tomorrow you increase the chance of winning the league at home rather than at Somerset park next week.

Thanks

I bear no ill will towards Thistle and I'd take a draw for a repeat of:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

County team is:

Fox

Fraser Boyle Grivosti Kelly

Cowie Spence Lindsay

Mullin Stewart Gardyne

Subs: Munro, Fontaine, Murray, Paton, Armstrong, McManus, Graham

Strange (but nice) to see Fontaine back in the squad. I thought he was done for the season.

County team is:

Fox

Fraser Boyle Grivosti Kelly

Cowie Spence Lindsay

Mullin Stewart Gardyne

Subs: Munro, Fontaine, Murray, Paton, Armstrong, McManus, Graham

Strange (but nice) to see Fontaine back in the squad. I thought he was done for the season.

They really, really don’t trust Semple, do they?

I don't think that is the case. We've not heard anything about the betting charges (although the hearing was supposedly at the end of March according to the papers) and I don't think SK/SF want to risk having two young CBs paired together should Boyle get injured.

12 minutes ago, yoda said:

I don't think that is the case. We've not heard anything about the betting charges (although the hearing was supposedly at the end of March according to the papers) and I don't think SK/SF want to risk having two young CBs paired together should Boyle get injured.

Too many acronyms. Yer  going down today...

You are probably right.

24 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Too many acronyms. Yer  going down today...

No acronyms. A few initialisms though. Enjoy your trip.

1-0 Jags which will set us up nicely for the 4-0 pumping Alloa will give us at Firhill. Nice.

33 minutes ago, velo army said:

No acronyms. A few initialisms though. Enjoy your trip.

1-0 Jags which will set us up nicely for the 4-0 pumping Alloa will give us at Firhill. Nice.

^^^ pedantic thistle x

I'm not sure if we've been spoilt over the past few years but this is such an underwhelming season. League champions and a cup (okay, it's the Challenge Cup but still), and the team hasn't really been able to get into any rhythm due to injuries, but there's just something missing.

I wouldn't say I'm running out of patience with the management team (they've only been in the job, their first actual management gig, for 12 months) but it feels like such a slow learning curve. 

I'm not sure if we've been spoilt over the past few years but this is such an underwhelming season. League champions and a cup (okay, it's the Challenge Cup but still), and the team hasn't really been able to get into any rhythm due to injuries, but there's just something missing.
I wouldn't say I'm running out of patience with the management team (they've only been in the job, their first actual management gig, for 12 months) but it feels like such a slow learning curve. 

They’re so conservative. I think that’s what bugs me. Before kick off, I could have told you it would be McManus and/or Graham off the bench. I’m not quite sure what Paton has to do to even get ten minutes here or there.

^^^
Spoilt b*****d.

Archived