Arbroath well done.

A wee bit previous here but well done on your League 1 title.I know it's not mathematical safe yet but it will be,quite sure you would be about 10 million to one on at the cream cookies.Must admit fancied a tight League this season but your start was really good.Really don't know how you will get on in the Championship,maybe a couple of shrewd signings and you never know,Gayfield will have to be a fortress.Don't think I'll miss my journeys to Arbroath right enough,but well done again.ps if anybody posts 'its not won yet'this will save me a reply,don't talk a lot of tosh.:thumsup2

55 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Why would you post this before it's confirmed you absolute weirdo?

Mods, plz delete this nonsense and let a normal person start a thread on Saturday or whenever it's confirmed. Thanks.

Unlike you Paddy I'm a hard working man,havent got time for all these pleasantries next week,btw would you like to give me even money Arbroath to win it, nope thought so

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

This is outrageous. All it would take would be for Arbroath to lose 4 games in a row for the first time this season and us to win 4 games in a row for the first time this season and we would be champions.

Have Raith won 4 games in a row at any point this season? It would genuinely surprise me if they had. 

18 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

This is outrageous. All it would take would be for Arbroath to lose 4 games in a row for the first time this season and us to win 4 games in a row for the first time this season and we would be champions.

Can we put this up on our dressing room wall? Now that we are proper tinpot Diddies it seems like the thing to do. 

Arrogance!!!

Edited by Scary Bear

12 hours ago, Car54wherareyou said:

A wee bit previous here but well done on your Champions League title in 2021/22. I know it's not mathematical safe yet but it will be,quite sure you would be about 10 million to one on at the cream cookies.

FTFY

Thanks for your confidence. Whilst it would be a good way to celebrate 100 years in the league, I only hope that Dick Campbell isn't tempted to go full time. Winning Euro trophies every year would get a bit boring.

Edited by lichtgilphead