• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Car54wherareyou

Arbroath well done.

A wee bit previous here but well done on your League 1 title.I know it's not mathematical safe yet but it will be,quite sure you would be about 10 million to one on at the cream cookies.Must admit fancied a tight League this season but your start was really good.Really don't know how you will get on in the Championship,maybe a couple of shrewd signings and you never know,Gayfield will have to be a fortress.Don't think I'll miss my journeys to Arbroath right enough,but well done again.ps if anybody posts 'its not won yet'this will save me a reply,don't talk a lot of tosh.:thumsup2

This is outrageous. All it would take would be for Arbroath to lose 4 games in a row for the first time this season and us to win 4 games in a row for the first time this season and we would be champions.

55 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Why would you post this before it's confirmed you absolute weirdo?

Mods, plz delete this nonsense and let a normal person start a thread on Saturday or whenever it's confirmed. Thanks.

Unlike you Paddy I'm a hard working man,havent got time for all these pleasantries next week,btw would you like to give me even money Arbroath to win it, nope thought so

58 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Why would you post this before it's confirmed you absolute weirdo?

Mods, plz delete this nonsense and let a normal person start a thread on Saturday or whenever it's confirmed. Thanks.

Your a wee devil:angel

18 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

This is outrageous. All it would take would be for Arbroath to lose 4 games in a row for the first time this season and us to win 4 games in a row for the first time this season and we would be champions.

:lol:

Desperate "look at me" nonsense of a thread. Get it binned mods. 

2 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Desperate "look at me" nonsense of a thread. Get it binned mods. 

You boys don't half get into a fankle over a football forum:whistle

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Have Raith won 4 games in a row at any point this season? It would genuinely surprise me if they had. 

1 minute ago, Mexico said:

Have Raith won 4 games in a row at any point this season? It would genuinely surprise me if they had. 

He just said they have not in his post, pay attention Laddie !

4 minutes ago, Mexico said:

I think Sham Bo was being  facetious Mexico:)

34 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

He just said they have not in his post, pay attention Laddie !

My bad, my response was about a premature as this thread! 

The OP has shown across 2 threads they're started that they don't know what 'previous' means.

Unlike you Paddy I'm a hard working man,havent got time for all these pleasantries next week,btw would you like to give me even money Arbroath to win it, nope thought so
Aye, those toilets in the local asylum won't clean themselves.

18 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Can we put this up on our dressing room wall? Now that we are proper tinpot Diddies it seems like the thing to do. 

Arrogance!!!

Edited by Scary Bear

12 hours ago, Car54wherareyou said:

A wee bit previous here but well done on your Champions League title in 2021/22. I know it's not mathematical safe yet but it will be,quite sure you would be about 10 million to one on at the cream cookies.

FTFY

Thanks for your confidence. Whilst it would be a good way to celebrate 100 years in the league, I only hope that Dick Campbell isn't tempted to go full time. Winning Euro trophies every year would get a bit boring.

Edited by lichtgilphead