Julian Assange Arrested

Ludo*1

4 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Assange or banana?

banana must be due out again soon.

I know it's really saying something but Assange is worse than banana IMO. He's what banana would be if his mum let him out of his bedroom and he was ever granted a passport.

Guest JTS98

I'm not really sure what to make of this.

He may be a rapist. I don't know. He's certainly an oddball and I wouldn't fancy going for a pint with him.

However, nobody with even the most rudimentary knowledge of history would be surprised that someone who strongly embarrasses powerful governments has suddenly been accused of a completely discrediting crime. This is not a new movie.

18 hours ago, JTS98 said:

I'm not really sure what to make of this.

He may be a rapist. I don't know. He's certainly an oddball and I wouldn't fancy going for a pint with him.

However, nobody with even the most rudimentary knowledge of history would be surprised that someone who strongly embarrasses powerful governments has suddenly been accused of a completely discrediting crime. This is not a new movie.

This.  Most transparent stitch-up of all time.  No danger he raped anybody. This is what happens when you speak truth to power.

Edited by Kuro

18 minutes ago, Kuro said:

You mean people who support war crimes being exposed?

Hannity doesn't give a f**k about war crimes, he wanted more dirt on Clinton to help Trump.

Back in the day...

Edited by welshbairn