Julian Assange Arrested

Ludo*1

19 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Having his life made miserable by Americans? Dundee. 

I would trust Assange to make better managerial appointments tbh. In fact I would trust his cat to do a better job than McIntyre. 

Sweden have reopened the rape investigation, this could lead to them re-examining the extradition request.

The other allegations against Assange from Sweden have expired due to time limitation, caused by him remaining in the Ecuadorian embassy for years.

The Labour Party leadership have come out strongly against extraditing Assange to the USA, I wonder if they would also oppose him being extradited to Sweden?

11 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

The Labour Party leadership have come out strongly against extraditing Assange to the USA, I wonder if they would also oppose him being extradited to Sweden?

I think Diane Abbott said this morning that he should answer the charges if they're raised again.

Guest Moomintroll
I think Diane Abbott said this morning that he should answer the charges if they're raised again.
About time Ms Abbott said something sensible, he should be getting packed off to Sweden but politics gonna politic.