• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Colkitto

Cappielow Cavaliers v ICT Cup Heroes (Tue 16th Apr)

JJ has to try something different tomorrow night. I believe he went 5 at the back as he didn't trust them as a 4. Well they're absolutely stinking as a back 5 and it's leaving us with no width and less bodies in attack. 

Gaston

Tumilty Buchanan Kilday McKeown

Millar McAlister

O'Connell Oliver Telfer

Thomson (if fit/hasn't fallen out with the club)

Telfer isn't a wide midfielder in a million years and O'Connell has done absolutely nothing since joining the club. And the idea of dropping Kiltie - probably our only even halfway credible attacking threat right now - for that fucking sand-dancer Oliver is just laughable really. 

Other than that, a solid 0/10 team selection there. 

1 hour ago, Scosha said:

JJ has to try something different tomorrow night. I believe he went 5 at the back as he didn't trust them as a 4. Well they're absolutely stinking as a back 5 and it's leaving us with no width and less bodies in attack. 

Gaston

Tumilty Buchanan Kilday McKeown

Millar McAlister

O'Connell Oliver Telfer

Thomson (if fit/hasn't fallen out with the club)

I agree, but with Kiltie in for Thomson. 

29 minutes ago, virginton said:

Telfer isn't a wide midfielder in a million years and O'Connell has done absolutely nothing since joining the club. And the idea of dropping Kiltie - probably our only even halfway credible attacking threat right now - for that fucking sand-dancer Oliver is just laughable really. 

Other than that, a solid 0/10 team selection there. 

3 minutes ago, SpoonTon said:

I agree, but with Kiltie in for Thomson. 

Completely forgot about Kiltie in all honesty. Would put him in for Oliver. 

9 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Completely forgot about Kiltie in all honesty. Would put him in for Oliver. 

I would go along that that as well. 

On Telfer. He is not entirely suited to the wide role (especially defensively), but has scored a couple of goals from his limited games in that role this season. And we definitely need to start finding more goals. 

We've stayed down since the Semi Final apparently.  Wonder where we've trained today.

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

We've stayed down since the Semi Final apparently.  Wonder where we've trained today.

I don't think so.  I saw some of the players in the Caley Stadium car park when my bus got back after the game.

Don't think we can have Oliver and Telfer in the same line-up; only credible position for either is off a striker (and they'd be second and third choice for that n'all).

I'd be tempted to give O'Connell a chance wide right (and ask him to stay there), with Kiltie starting on the left, but with license to drift inside.

Who we play at 'centre forward' (lolzers) is the real mindfuck, though... best bet is looking like 'nobody, actually... we're very much a Barca 2009-type side... false nines all round'. (Btw, is there any chance -- any fuckin chance at all -- that McShug will be available to come off the bench on Saturday to play the role the Gods of Football must surely have allotted him... if the b*****ds actually exist?)

And if Johansson or Houston are looking in: play a fuckin back four, ya pair of fuckin cretins...

Oliver has been crap this season. But you either play him or Dallas with Kiltie. Maybe  even Telfer and Kiltie? 

Get McKeown in at LB and push Iredale forward in front of him. 

Iredale, Lyon, McAlister and Millar in midfield.

Tumilty, Buchanan, Kilday and McKeown as a back 4 

6 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Oliver has been crap this season. But you either play him or Dallas with Kiltie. Maybe  even Telfer and Kiltie? 

Get McKeown in at LB and push Iredale forward in front of him

Iredale, Lyon, McAlister and Millar in midfield.

Tumilty, Buchanan, Kilday and McKeown as a back 4 

This sort of tactic ruined Mark Russell's development as a player. 

Just now, Scosha said:

This sort of tactic ruined Mark Russell's development as a player. 

Mark Russell thought he was better than he was. Plus he lost his fitness and mobility. That's what ruined him.

Lamie adapted  to a similar role at Livi.

I don't think so.  I saw some of the players in the Caley Stadium car park when my bus got back after the game.

It was definitely reported we were going to stay down there, so not sure.

15 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

It was definitely reported we were going to stay down there, so not sure.

Unless some of them are staying down there themselves and doing their own training.  Saw Ridgers in the stadium car park that evening though.

11 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Cammy Mackay looked terrified against  Falkirk earlier in the season 

Mcshane scored direct from a corner into him :unsure:

We don’t really attack anyway so no need to worry. 

2 hours ago, Colkitto said:

Get McKeown in at LB and push Iredale forward in front of him. 

Related image

1 hour ago, Tarmo Kink said:

If Ridgers is out we can rule out taking anything from this game

We don't always actually get any shots on target. So you might not need to worry. 

13 minutes ago, SpoonTon said:

We don't always actually get any shots on target. So you might not need to worry. 

Could corners count as shots on target?