Cappielow Cavaliers v ICT Cup Heroes (Tue 16th Apr)

9 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

It's a strange league, Dundee Utd are the worst team I've seen this season closely followed by Thistle and Morton but then I'd say that apart from County, Inverness, QOS and yourselves have been the better teams.

You probably think Ayr are poor because admittedly we've been dross when we've played you.

I reckon it's down to styles and tactics where it works against certain sides but fails miserably against others.

I think Ayr started very well and have well to maintain a top 4 position.

I think it’s purely down to the quality of players in all teams squads is as bad as I’ve seen for many, many seasons.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

We have about 6 players out ffs, 3 of which have been our best 3 this season....

I think ICT when they have their best 11 can be really good. Just don't have strength in depth at all. I feared the worst when I saw the team for tonight so happy enough that Morton only got a point. 

That still might be a handy point for Morton, but they'll be gutted given that it looked like 3 for a long time.

It just keeps things bumping along, but it does mean Morton are significantly better placed than us now, with the same number of games left. 

Archived