The battle for 2nd on Friday night football (Dundee United v Ayr)

1 hour ago, NEFarab said:

Sincerely hope no ayr fans have to declare themselves bankrupt after being made to pay 2 whole pounds more than they expected. 

Yeah, all reasonable businesses add 10% onto the advertised price. :blink:

11 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Yeah, all reasonable businesses add 10% onto the advertised price. :blink:

Look on the bright side, one way or another you probably won’t have to come to Tannadice next season.

Just watched the goals again.  Pav’s was right in front of where we sit; it looked s beauty at the time and looks even better in replay.  McMullan deserved his for his industry and taking a chance.

Safranko and Clark leading a 4-4-2 until we’ve secured second place.

44 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Just watched the goals again.  Pav’s was right in front of where we sit; it looked s beauty at the time and looks even better in replay.  McMullan deserved his for his industry and taking a chance.

Safranko and Clark leading a 4-4-2 until we’ve secured second place.

I'd be happy with that. Robson left and McMullan right with Pawlett in between them. Drop Harkes and just have Butcher protecting the back 4 :thumsup2

20 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

I'd be happy with that. Robson left and McMullan right with Pawlett in between them. Drop Harkes and just have Butcher protecting the back 4 :thumsup2

4-1-3-2.  Why not, so long as we score one more goal than the opposition and with that formation/team we could.

26 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

I thought Robson was poor last night until he went to left back. I might be tempted to go with Pawlett on the left, McMullan on the right, Robson to left back in place of Booth. Harkes was poor first half past night but that was uncharacteristic. He and Butcher are generally a very good pairing.

19 hours ago, Jeff Venom said:
20 hours ago, Big Shedboy said:
Get it right round you, you Ayr p***ks.

Thank you 

Wee Ayr getting big big massive Dundee United so riled. Gorgeous.

The amount of folk on here that take things like this seriously, never ceases to amaze me