Bankies v Talbot tonight

Kilbowie Benches

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the most inept refereeing displays I've witnessed.

If he was on performance related pay he'd be mired in debt.

Great 3 points for Talbot tonight. It's always sweeter at full time if you've got there the hard way

One of the worse refereeing performances I’ve seen for both teams tonight . Talbot came out traps flying 2-0 up could have been a lot more. Bankies get themselves back in it with a chance to take the lead then poor defending cost us. Talbot subs changed the game particularly no12. As for bankies looking for a few wins in our last games then plan for next season. 

Cant fault talbot on the pitch what a team sloan has very hard 2 beat a team like this but we gave it a go. Not good enough in 1st half couldve been 3/4/5-0 before we got the 1st pen tbh. 4 pens in the match but i think the ref got them all spot on. It was the little things he got wrong like the whole talbot team screaming at him at 1st pen and he only books shankland. The number 4 shouldve walked for pushing vezza right in front of ref. Both linesman were poor also which didnt help the very poor ref. Onto the talbot fans who where shouting shite about airdrie what a shower of arseholes use r. shows a lack of class.

Mon the papers

Cant fault talbot on the pitch what a team sloan has very hard 2 beat a team like this but we gave it a go. Not good enough in 1st half couldve been 3/4/5-0 before we got the 1st pen tbh. 4 pens in the match but i think the ref got them all spot on. It was the little things he got wrong like the whole talbot team screaming at him at 1st pen and he only books shankland. The number 4 shouldve walked for pushing vezza right in front of ref. Both linesman were poor also which didnt help the very poor ref. Onto the talbot fans who where shouting shite about airdrie what a shower of arseholes use r. shows a lack of class.

Mon the papers

I never heard anything, Why where they shouting about Airdrie?

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

Mon the papers

You can’t tar the whole Talbot support for the shouts of the minority can you? 

The Bankies might not like it but the Airdrie stuff is fair game as banter, it's intended to wind them up and it works.  That's been part of football forever and the best response is to come up with a better response. It's not my cup of tea personally but it's not really that offensive in and of itself.

Sadly there's an unfortunate amount of scope in there for things to end up in the gutter which is a different thing altogether. 

4 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Mon the papers

Maybe if the 2 cretins on the social club side of the park with the grey clydebank jackets on were not claiming Talbot to be just a wee junior team while their club had reached THEEE  scottish cup semi final as they called it then maybe all  the airdrie stuff would never have started, if you give it out then you must be prepared to take some back, as for vezza he could of walked for kicking out at the wee tussle at the first penalty.

Maybe if the 2 cretins on the social club side of the park with the grey clydebank jackets on were not claiming Talbot to be just a wee junior team while their club had reached THEEE  scottish cup semi final as they called it then maybe all  the airdrie stuff would never have started, if you give it out then you must be prepared to take some back, as for vezza he could of walked for kicking out at the wee tussle at the first penalty.
Didnt c the vezza kick maybe thats why number 4 pushed him with 2 hands right in front of ref yet shankland shouts at ref and gets only yellow. Did those words WEE MADE THEEE SCOTTISH CUP SEMI FINAL come out there mouths? I was over shed side but u could c somthing was going on between both sets of supporters. Agree about taken it if giving it but theres lines u dont cross. Funny how it started just after we got the 1st pen. How dare the ref give a pen against the talbot

Mon the papers

Didnt c the vezza kick maybe thats why number 4 pushed him with 2 hands right in front of ref yet shankland shouts at ref and gets only yellow. Did those words WEE MADE THEEE SCOTTISH CUP SEMI FINAL come out there mouths? I was over shed side but u could c somthing was going on between both sets of supporters. Agree about taken it if giving it but theres lines u dont cross. Funny how it started just after we got the 1st pen. How dare the ref give a pen against the talbot

Mon the papers

Hopefully that's tongue in cheek regarding the penalty.
At the end of the day, if fans dish out then you'll have to expect to get pelters back.
The Bankies are the most arrogant of any fans I've witnessed in the juniors and trust me that's saying something when we have rivalry with Beith, Ladeside, Pollok, Glens and even the wee mob next door.
No one disrespects you guys as a club wanting to move to big and better things but maybe you should try and attain the level you're at first before getting all grandeur.

Anyway we beat you lot again, I'm happy and that's important

EPPP

Archived