83rd Masters Tournament

Davis Love III

Who is going to win the 83rd Masters Tournament?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to win the 83rd Masters Tournament?

• Rory McIlroy
    • Dustin Johnson
    • Justin Rose
    • Tiger Woods
    • Justin Thomas
    • Jon Rahm
    • Rickie Fowler
    • Francesco Molinari
    • Jordan Spieth
    • Tommy Fleetwood
    • Paul Casey
    • Brooks Koepka
    • Matt Kuchar
    • Bryson DeChambeau
    • OTHER PLAYER
  2. 2. Which former Masters champion will make the cut? (1/2)

• Patrick Reed (2018)
    • Sergio Garcia (2017)
    • Danny Willett (2016)
    • Jordan Spieth (2015)
    • Bubba Watson (2014/2012)
    • Adam Scott (2013)
    • Charl Schwartzel (2011)
    • Phil Mickelson (2004/2006/2010)
    • Angel Cabrera (2009)
    • Trevor Immelman (2008)
    • Zach Johnson (2007)
    • Tiger Woods (1997/2001/2002/2005)
    • Mike Weir (2003)
    • Vijay Singh (2000)
    • Jose Maria Olazabal (1994/1999)
  3. 3. Which former Masters champions will make the cut? (2/2)

• Bernhard Langer (1985/1993)
    • Fred Couples (1992)
    • Ian Woosnam (1991)
    • Sandy Lyle (1988)
    • Larry Mize (1987)
    • Langer/Couples/Woosnam/Lyle/Mize to all Miss Cut

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/04/19 at 12:15

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69
Great putt for Molinari - leads by 2 now.

Definitely the man to beat , forgot Eduardo was seen as the potential superstar years ago

Guest DAVIDB69
Could be a great 3 ball with Molinari, Woods and Finau/Koepka.

So long as the Woods fanboys don't go OTT.

It’s the one tournament they behave , if they don’t their tickets for future years are gone

1 minute ago, FuzzyBear said:

I guess the BBC are talking rubbish when they said the leaders tee off at 9.20am US time - 2.20pm our time tomorrow.

Nope, everything brought forward because of an expected storm later on.

Brilliant round from Frankie - would love to see him win, just an all round good guy.

Small nibble on Louis at 40/1, of the ones more than a couple of shots back I think he's the most likely to go baws out and shoot 64, which might not be enough but you never know. 

Can't make up my mind if I want Tiger to do it, think I follow too many American pundits and journalists who are jizzing in their pants at the mere thought of it happening. Would be a good comeback story though. 

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

Small nibble on Louis at 40/1, of the ones more than a couple of shots back I think he's the most likely to go baws out and shoot 64, which might not be enough but you never know. 

Can't make up my mind if I want Tiger to do it, think I follow too many American pundits and journalists who are jizzing in their pants at the mere thought of it happening. Would be a good comeback story though. 

Totally agree on Tiger, and it's not just American pundits and journalists, and his fans, who are creaming themselves at the mere  thought of him winning this Masters, the British contingent are just as bad.

I'm not a fan, but I wouldn't mind seeing him win. He always comes across in interviews as a modest, likable guy and when fit, he's still an incredible golfer. Oh, and I've got some money on him to win.

:)

Im hoping Poulter can make a move today and win his first Major. Probably wouldn’t be a popular winner but I’ve never thought him to be anything other than passionate about golf, and it would have the added bonus of having the ‘patrons’ seething. 

23 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Totally agree on Tiger, and it's not just American pundits and journalists, and his fans, who are creaming themselves at the mere  thought of him winning this Masters, the British contingent are just as bad.

I'm not a fan, but I wouldn't mind seeing him win. He always comes across in interviews as a modest, likable guy and when fit, he's still an incredible golfer. Oh, and I've got some money on him to win.

:)

giphy.gif

Tiger the monotone robot who completes whole interviews without a flicker of emotion?

Fantastic golfer, great to see him back at the top level, but he might be one of the most boring interviewees of all time.

3 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

giphy.gif

Tiger the monotone robot who completes whole interviews without a flicker of emotion?

Fantastic golfer, great to see him back at the top level, but he might be one of the most boring interviewees of all time.

He was slavering all over Sarah Stirk in an interview with her on Friday night, but then who wouldn't be?

Comes across as an okay guy for me.

51 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

f**k me, I never thought I'd here Tiger and poulter be described as likeable nice guys.

For very different reasons, a pair of giant c***s surely.

Come on Frankie.

Guy who owns the pub I drink in was a member of Turnberry a few years ago when the Open was held there and he got me and a couple of others into the clubhouse with most of the players milling about. It was the year Tom Watson had played well the first 3 days and was at the top of the leader board. 

Anyway, we had a few brief chats with most players and they were all brand new and gave you a minute of their time, but Poulter stood and chatted away for about 10 minutes, even shouted Justin Rose over and they spoke away talking about their round and giving wee tips and the like. They would have stayed for longer if they weren’t shouted away for an interview. I’ve always thought the reason Poulter isn’t liked in Scotland is that he’s very ‘English’ and quite patriotic. Maybe he is a fud and that encounter has gave me a false picture of him but to me he just seems a passionate golfer. 

Btw the only player who acted like a dick was Tom Watson who refused to sign a flag that already had about 15 signatures on it. 

Archived