Mid table mediocre Pars vs Falling oot the bottom Bairns

1 minute ago, smpar said:

Just seen a black and white Union Jack which might make an appearance in the home end. Hope it gets flung directly into the Forth.

Burn it please 

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Utter pish (first sentence before you redeem yourself ...a little). We all know what happens to teams that avoid the drop, they regroup and win the division the following season. Get them in the sea....side league.

The yer da section of the Morton fanbase similarly didn’t want Saint Mirren to get relegated two seasons ago as they ‘brought fans’ and ‘the derby was a big game’. So they happy-clapped St Mirren’s survival efforts and then looked on gormlessly as they followed it up by winning the league next season.

E52jP0.gif&key=f2ae119f0b326f57561b6a9f50b03d202d50836315af328a39fed134c3e6b50d

The yer da section of the Morton fanbase similarly didn’t want Saint Mirren to get relegated two seasons ago as they ‘brought fans’ and ‘the derby was a big game’. So they happy-clapped St Mirren’s survival efforts and then looked on gormlessly as they followed it up by winning the league next season.

E52jP0.gif&key=f2ae119f0b326f57561b6a9f50b03d202d50836315af328a39fed134c3e6b50d
Yeah. Its a real shame that Mortons only semblance of relevance got lost as St Mirren got promoted, leaving you to scramble about being talked about only for losing your manager.

What a fucking diddy club.

Yeah. Its a real shame that Mortons only semblance of relevance got lost as St Mirren got promoted, leaving you to scramble about being talked about only for losing your manager.

^^^ word salad

^^^ word salad
Said it before and il say it again, its fucking mind boggling that, as per P&B mythology, you were once considered a good poster.

Desperate is always a tough read.

I am sure everyone is grateful you took part though.

Said it before and il say it again, its fucking mind boggling that, as per P&B mythology, you were once considered a good poster.

Desperate is always a tough read.

I am sure everyone is grateful you took part though.

^^^ another word salad

47 minutes ago, smpar said:

Just seen a black and white Union Jack which might make an appearance in the home end. Hope it gets flung directly into the Forth.

45 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Burn it please 

Burn the home end down?

Harsh, but fair.

Guest Ecosse83
3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:
Looks like 4231. Not the exact line up if have went with but it's something different at least.

Id have said it looks 4 4 2 tbh

I think Rudden will play off Jarvis in a 3 with MacLean and Petra on either side.

If it's a 442 then Paton and Osman pairing in the middle will be a disaster!

I think Rudden will play off Jarvis in a 3 with MacLean and Petra on either side.
If it's a 442 then Paton and Osman pairing in the middle will be a disaster!
I cant comprehend a 4 man midfield with those two in it but thats how it appears. You might be right though. Maybe he wants to retain one up top but have Jarvis who may retain the ball better.

In a 4231 though its hard to justify not playing DKD.

Guest Ecosse83
1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I cant comprehend a 4 man midfield with those two in it but thats how it appears. You might be right though. Maybe he wants to retain one up top but have Jarvis who may retain the ball better.

In a 4231 though its hard to justify not playing DKD.

I'm just glad we don't have 3 defensive mids on the park. 

Whatever the formation there is more attacking intent in the team and good options on the bench.

Archived