Mid table mediocre Pars vs Falling oot the bottom Bairns

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be pitch invasions from either/both sets of fans if goals are scored. I wish I could put a bet on it.

I'll get it out of the way now; anyone who does it is a massive cretin. They're not getting 'a wee bit carried away'. It's 100% premeditated and 100% part of a fad. w**k behaviour.

30 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Is that display still going ahead for this one? Hopefully not. 

I hope not. Can we not just go to the football and get pished instead of waving bits of paper about. A Cup Final, aye I can understand that, but this?

For the record, hats off to the guy that put together the one at Falkirk in December, it was class but it's not necessary every time we play each other. That game was the festive derby, probably a bigger crowd so it made more sense. I'll be booing and chanting "OFF, OFF, OFF" if it goes ahead tomorrow.

There will be pitch invasions from either/both sets of fans if goals are scored. I wish I could put a bet on it.

I'll get it out of the way now; anyone who does it is a massive cretin. They're not getting 'a wee bit carried away'. It's 100% premeditated and 100% part of a fad. w**k behaviour.

Shut up

On 09/04/2019 at 22:19, Grangemouth Bairn said:

That’s a great plan. If we get relegated a banning order is a sure way of ensuring I don’t have to watch us play part time pish.

I am quite sure oor ML & CC could conjur up a pre-emptive banning order for fighting if a fight doesn’t actually happen. Just get one of the players to say they think they heard their cousin say that there maybe was a fight between two unidentified people, but then again, maybe not. Sorted.

Couldn't do any worse than your players to be fair.
To the best of my knowledge our players havent yet attempted to leave pyro burns all over your pitch or boot f**k out of your fans so I wont be comparing my performance to that of the playing squad, since we compete in wildly different fields.

Do you mean like this one? IMG_2415.jpg

Archived