Mid table mediocre Pars vs Falling oot the bottom Bairns

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Pars were the better team. Just one of those days. 

Questions over  Blair's performance today I have to say.  Some well over hit passes towards the end of that game.

He fluffed his chance in the first half when he should have buried it past Burgoyne (who's a good keeper btw)

When he moved into the middle after Beadling went off it was worse than being down to 10 men. An absolute shitebag who couldn't pass the ball 10 yards. Was between him and Faiss for most useless, amid stiff competition.

Wasn't that save to deny what would have been an own goal? Looked from the far end that it was a defection off one of our defenders rather than a header that was actually on target. Maybe it was a Jarvis header, it was quite hard to see from the far end.

Defo would have been an own goal, great save by the keeper. No danger of Jarvis ever scoring for us...

The most undeserved win at EEP since Matt Glennon Day [emoji4]

To be fair, we were shite today, but still not as shite as our win there earlier this season.
Dunfermline were mince too though.
More concerned now with whether we will be more attack minded for the game against the Inverclyde legal eagles...

Bit embarrassed at the absolute mess I was in at the end of the game today. My god I've watched some absolute shite this season but that topped the charts today. Fucking disgraceful. I would not give two fucks if any of those players (Scully, Todd and Bruce excepted) didn't kick a ball for us again. Spineless gutless shower of shite.

Fair doos to Falkirk for taking their chance. Big game for you guys next week.

10 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Bit embarrassed at the absolute mess I was in at the end of the game today. My god I've watched some absolute shite this season but that topped the charts today. Fucking disgraceful. I would not give two fucks if any of those players (Scully, Todd and Bruce excepted) didn't kick a ball for us again. Spineless gutless shower of shite.

Fair doos to Falkirk for taking their chance. Big game for you guys next week.

Crawling gimp alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

We were miles better when Toderov came on and Petra went off

I think Todarov is better option than Jarvis tbh......he won headers and played us into attacks

I think its cause Jarvis is from England and must be better syndrome versus someone who has spent 3 or 4 seasons in Scotland, knows the league that has suffered

Id for sure start Todarov next week

6 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Strange game. Dunfermline were dreadful, but hit the woodwork three times iirc, plus of course they had the penalty. On another day they'd have won comfortably.  The longer the game stayed at 0-0 the more it felt like Falkirk would nick one, and they just hung on in there and scored with their only real chance. Fair play to them. A huge result, especially given Alloa's win.

If you dont score, you dont win.....its that simple, possession means fuk all in the modern game.....yes we were brutal

5 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

That was the worst team I've seen this season. Worse the the Falkirk team we beat at grangemouth. Staggering how we lost that. Not that we were amazing but we didn't have any tactics or guile. All we had to do was play some football for half a match and we would have won by three or four. Fair play to Falkirk for having the dig and determination to win. DKD got a break of the ball cant say Falkirk created one chance.
Hopefully this result means Crawford doesn't get the job. Utter charlatan as is the majority of the side.

Your shite and you know are.....repeat

5 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

We weren't at it at all today. It reminded me of the raith game where we were so on top and couldn't score. We missed a pen hit the post and hit the bar twice and missed a sitter. If we played like we did against Ross county we would have won easily. Your side couldn't string two passes together and no quality of note. County and United and Morton will win easily if the same Falkirk team shows up. Worse than raith.

if you played like you did today against Ross County and scored no goals......you wouldnt have won the raffle, never mind a football game 

Pars were the better team today for sure but when you aimed high punts to  sand dancer not scored a league goal and Anderson and played various players out of position, you only have yourselves to blame. We were well there for the taking from a decent team......fortunately we played the Pars today

5 hours ago, Ieuan16 said:

Scully had to make a superb save low to his right to deny Aaron Jarvis' header from a cross just after the restart.

Jarvis header was going 6 or 7 yards wide

3 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

To be fair, we were shite today, but still not as shite as our win there earlier this season.
Dunfermline were mince too though.
More concerned now with whether we will be more attack minded for the game against the Inverclyde legal eagles...

I disagree with that, we were organised, had a plan and were decent with that plan last time. We didnt deserve to win last time out but deserved minimum a point, today we didnt even deserve a point, we were horrific. I would have gave Paton mom last time, this time its a fukn struggle as most players didnt stand and everyone had a mistake in them. Id give my mom to Burgoyne, penalty save and was solid throughout. The first game Paton stood out for me, but as a defensive unit and work rate of Rudden, all couldve won mom....today it was only Burgoyne for me

''Using more than one exclamation mark is a sign of insanity'', so I shudder to think what that monstrosity of a post classes as.

It  doesn't though.   In what way does that mark insanity fool boy?  tell me!!!!!!!

Archived