Mid table mediocre Pars vs Falling oot the bottom Bairns

We weren't at it at all today. It reminded me of the raith game where we were so on top and couldn't score. We missed a pen hit the post and hit the bar twice and missed a sitter. If we played like we did against Ross county we would have won easily. Your side couldn't string two passes together and no quality of note. County and United and Morton will win easily if the same Falkirk team shows up. Worse than raith.

Guest Ieuan16
22 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Fair play to Falkirk for having the dig and determination to win. DKD got a break of the ball cant say Falkirk created one chance.

Scully had to make a superb save low to his right to deny Aaron Jarvis' header from a cross just after the restart.

That was the worst team I've seen this season. Worse the the Falkirk team we beat at grangemouth. Staggering how we lost that. Not that we were amazing but we didn't have any tactics or guile. All we had to do was play some football for half a match and we would have won by three or four. Fair play to Falkirk for having the dig and determination to win. DKD got a break of the ball cant say Falkirk created one chance.
Hopefully this result means Crawford doesn't get the job. Utter charlatan as is the majority of the side.

If I were you I would leave the lottery alone tonight too. GIRFUY

39 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

That was the worst team I've seen this season. Worse the the Falkirk team we beat at grangemouth. Staggering how we lost that. Not that we were amazing but we didn't have any tactics or guile. All we had to do was play some football for half a match and we would have won by three or four. Fair play to Falkirk for having the dig and determination to win. DKD got a break of the ball cant say Falkirk created one chance.
Hopefully this result means Crawford doesn't get the job. Utter charlatan as is the majority of the side.

You are a knob.

3 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Absolute disgrace we lost to that shower of shite.

20 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

We weren't at it at all today. It reminded me of the raith game where we were so on top and couldn't score. We missed a pen hit the post and hit the bar twice and missed a sitter. If we played like we did against Ross county we would have won easily. Your side couldn't string two passes together and no quality of note. County and United and Morton will win easily if the same Falkirk team shows up. Worse than raith.

This is fucking brilliant. What a salty meltdown. Keep it coming. image.gif.d7776117388239bbdb5d4b5f5f9dde68.gif

31 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Image result for head's gone

Scully had to make a superb save low to his right to deny Aaron Jarvis' header from a cross just after the restart.
Wasn't that save to deny what would have been an own goal? Looked from the far end that it was a defection off one of our defenders rather than a header that was actually on target. Maybe it was a Jarvis header, it was quite hard to see from the far end.

Wasn't that save to deny what would have been an own goal? Looked from the far end that it was a defection off one of our defenders rather than a header that was actually on target. Maybe it was a Jarvis header, it was quite hard to see from the far end.

Aye. Jarvis header was heading way wide. Cannoned off the defenders calf I think and went towards the opposite corner. Barely a chance aye.