Mid table mediocre Pars vs Falling oot the bottom Bairns

I think Falkirk have had three shots on target at East End this season and still taken six points. Mental. Just shows you how much we miss a goalscorer. The folk who raged at Nicky Clark because "all he does is score goals" will be delighted no doubt but if we had someone like that we'd probably have won comfortably. It's also bizarre that Keikor-Dunn was on the bench to begin with, as Falkirk looked a lot better with an actual midfield. It didn't help that Beadling went off and Vincent was about as useful as a chocolate teapot right enough but we were awful in the last 20 minutes.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need Fuctifano to do his sums and reassure me we *definitely* can’t go down.

Brutal again today. We’ve taken 1 from 15 since the winning run; does that cancel it out?

Lack of quality from both sides was depressing but Falkirk actually showed a killer instinct when it was needed. Their goal was as predictable as Rudden’s winner earlier in the season.

No pass marks for us, other than maybe Scully and wee Toddy. Slow, no quality and plenty of shite bags in the black and white today.

Plenty of changes required over the summer and I’m still quite surprised anyone thinks Crawford should be the man to make them. We are no better than we were the day AJ left.

I need Fuctifano to do his sums and reassure me we *definitely* can’t go down.

Brutal again today. We’ve taken 1 from 15 since the winning run; does that cancel it out?

Lack of quality from both sides was depressing but Falkirk actually showed a killer instinct when it was needed. Their goal was as predictable as Rudden’s winner earlier in the season.

No pass marks for us, other than maybe Scully and wee Toddy. Slow, no quality and plenty of shite bags in the black and white today.

Plenty of changes required over the summer and I’m still quite surprised anyone thinks Crawford should be the man to make them. We are no better than we were the day AJ left.
The five wins were lucky and shitfested.
Crawford out.

Well that was an awful game but our support was tremendous from start to finish.
We really got behind the team today. 
The winning goal was well created and well finished.
Could be a vital 3 points.
COYB.

Falkirk fans did make a lot of noise in fairness.

DKD got a lucky break but finished it well - poor, static defending from us. We didn’t show any urgency throughout the game though so that’s no surprise.

What a robbery but when your in the shit you take anything you can get. We were awful again but somehow managed to grind it out this week. Next week is massive now (been saying it for weeks) and we really need 3 points. Today was our break and if we throw it away then hell mend us. Stand outs today were for me osman and the edge. DKD when came on gave us something different as well. We are still alive and after last week I would have bit your hand of for that. Huge effort required next week!!!

A poor game between two poor teams, absolute bedlam when wee Keillor-Dunn cut inside and fired us ahead. Thought our support was outstanding throughout and Osman probably our MotM, thought he strolled it today. Quite enjoyed the 3 wee scheme-goblins parading through the traffic after the game waving a Dunfermline flag and squaring up to any vehicle with Falkirk fans in it :lol:

Archived