Mid table mediocre Pars vs Falling oot the bottom Bairns

Sorry brother just calling it as I see it. Be honest with yourself if not with me.

Small time and lacking in self respect.

You’ll be big time next season, cutting about with all those part timers. Eventually winning League 1 was an exhilarating experience, humbling and yet magnificent all at once.

Give it a try.

Again, selfishly I’d rather Falkirk stayed up than Queens or Morton, two sides who bring nothing to the division.

It would be funny for Falkirk to go down and almost breathtaking incompetence but I fully expect them to scrape to 7th or 8th when it’s all said and done.

Well you need to lie down today and donate 3 points to the cause

48 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I am so filled with negativity about this game :(

Maybe when the starting line up comes out and Tommy Robbo is playing il feel better. 

I was too mate but I’ve woken up feeling rather positive. It’s hope more than expectation so keep the chin up.

When you get on that terrace today your mood will change.

COYB.

Nah, it would be funny to see them go down, especially after the McKinnon debacle. They’re also more likely to be in a promotion battle than Morton and QoS next season.

I'll be in the Falkirk end pre match if you see me with my bucket and rather fetching tabard give me a wave and all your spare change. Thanks x

ETA only once you've had a steak bridie it might be the highlight of your day

Edited by Adam101

I'll be in the Falkirk end pre match if you see me with my bucket and rather fetching tabard give me a wave and all your spare change. Thanks x
ETA only once you've had a steak bridie it might be the highlight of your day

Is it still the same bucket you used when you finished seventh?....

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Is it still the same bucket you used when you finished seventh?....

We wore the arse out if that one sadly, this one is for the disabled supporters club

10 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Again, selfishly I’d rather Falkirk stayed up than Queens or Morton, two sides who bring nothing to the division.

It would be funny for Falkirk to go down and almost breathtaking incompetence but I fully expect them to scrape to 7th or 8th when it’s all said and done.

Utter pish (first sentence before you redeem yourself ...a little). We all know what happens to teams that avoid the drop, they regroup and win the division the following season. Get them in the sea....side league.

38 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Utter pish (first sentence before you redeem yourself ...a little). We all know what happens to teams that avoid the drop, they regroup and win the division the following season. Get them in the sea....side league.

Oh aye, worked well for us this year didn't it 

Just seen a black and white Union Jack which might make an appearance in the home end. Hope it gets flung directly into the Forth.