Mid table mediocre Pars vs Falling oot the bottom Bairns

18 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Talk to me about Falkirk's financial situation

Lol at "Grant228" bragging about winning the Seaside League :lol: 

If you're lucky you can brag about it next year, best of luck. 

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

I would NEVER brag about winning that pub league. 

If we go down and win the seaside league by 20 points it should still never be mentioned by any fan in any conversation. 

"Didn't you spend a season in the bucket and spade league?"

"Nope..don't think so.."

"Yeah, remember you went undefeated and won the league scoring 125 goals?"

"Nah, wasn't us mate"

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

I would NEVER brag about winning that pub league. 

See that's where a normal football fan comes to light.  Like you, I would never want ICT back in the third tier, and would simply shrug and say 'aye and don't ever end up here again' when our captain lifted the league trophy.

Mind when Rangers won the 3rd and League 1?  Fucking gimps celebrated like it was the Premiership trophy.  Utter diddies.

Just now, Rugster said:

Surely that's not real? Fucking hell.

The Amazon reviews are something else

29 September 2013

Format: DVDVerified Purchase
A brilliant Dvd on a great season and our journey continues come on the Mighty Gers!!! Just writing this while watching the Gers beat Stenhousemuir 8-0

Just now, Marshmallo said:

29 September 2013

A brilliant Dvd on a great season and our journey continues come on the Mighty Gers!!! Just writing this while watching the Gers beat Stenhousemuir 8-0

What a shower of weirdos.

53 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

See that's where a normal football fan comes to light.  Like you, I would never want ICT back in the third tier, and would simply shrug and say 'aye and don't ever end up here again' when our captain lifted the league trophy.

Mind when Rangers won the 3rd and League 1?  Fucking gimps celebrated like it was the Premiership trophy.  Utter diddies.

I can't agree with this. When we won the 2nd division we were all fuckin ecstatic about it. The pitch invasion at Station Park was something else. 

I've no doubt that the narrative behind it (a bawhair from going to the wall before it was cool) contributed, as well as the Lambie factor (:wub:) , but I reckon I'd have still been over the moon. I mean, it would be through relief more than anything, but I certainly wouldn't just shrug. I don't think there's anything "normal" about that reaction at all. 

I've got a bad feeling about this. We've played reasonably well in patches recently (second half v United, first half v County) without getting anything and also been poor when losing(v Ayr) and even when winning (v Alloa) so I'd be happy if we can play quite well for more than 45 minutes for a change. I'd take a 1-0 win with no real scares at the back but there's something about this game that worries me.

3 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

29 September 2013

That was some game. Rangers celebrated Armed Forces Day that afternoon, and at half time a bunch of pissed-up squaddies wandered around the pitch, waving at the daft marks in the stands, before piling into the Blue Order for a giant sash bash. Bilel Mohsni scored an overhead kick in injury time to make it eight.

Archived