Mid table mediocre Pars vs Falling oot the bottom Bairns

6 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Especially with Arbroath coming up and the possibility of Hamilton coming the other way they will need the box office Bairns

We posted a profit in league one with Ayr bringing the biggest support of about 200, we'll be more than fine. 

Falkirk won't be going down anyway, QoTS are in worse state if they don't have Dobbie. 

We posted a profit in league one with Ayr bringing the biggest support of about 200, we'll be more than fine. 

Falkirk won't be going down anyway, QoTS are in worse state if they don't have Dobbie. 

Wait till you see how shite we are Saturday going forward. Won’t lose too many goals but it is back to front EFL league 2 stuff

4 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Of course you'll be fine but I'm sure the accountants would prefer to see 1500 Falkirk fans to 150 Forfar ones?

18 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Of course you'll be fine but I'm sure the accountants would prefer to see 1500 Falkirk fans to 150 Forfar ones?

They would. 

For selfish reasons I'd far rather have Forfar in the league, our best chance of getting out of here is with as many smaller sides as possible. 

47 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

It did cross my mind that their bank manager may be getting very nervous.

Bank manager?

Why would a bank manager be concerned with the club's accounts given the club don't owe anything to any bank?

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

They would. 

For selfish reasons I'd far rather have Forfar in the league, our best chance of getting out of here is with as many smaller sides as possible

I remember thinking along those lines when Alloa & Ayr came up instead of Raith...

or when Brechin & Livi...

Aw FFS, Falkirk.

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

For selfish reasons I'd far rather have Forfar in the league, our best chance of getting out of here is with as many smaller sides as possible. 

Ah like when you finished 7th in league one behind Peterhead, Airdrie, Brechin, Forfar and Stranraer.

13 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

No, it's really not. Even if we lose all our remaining games I'd still expect to stay up by a couple of points.

Not sure why Falkirk feel they're already down tbh. Playing us isn't very difficult, Morton at home should be a home banker and United and County will both have nothing to play for in the last couple. Would be surprised to see Falkirk go down, even if they don't win on Saturday. Fans being a bit hysterical, as per.

You're going to make a fortune with McBookie over the next few weeks then. 

Falkirk fans quick on the old "Youz need the muny" patter whilst their own club has thrown thousands at sacking Hartley's duds and legal fees for a manager who may relegate them ffs.

As for the bank manager, smart stuff. Explain that one again?

9 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Ah like when you finished 7th in league one behind Peterhead, Airdrie, Brechin, Forfar and Stranraer.

Or like the following year where with a competent manager we were the first team in Britain to win their league, like that. 

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Falkirk fans quick on the old "Youz need the muny" patter whilst their own club has thrown thousands at sacking Hartley's duds and legal fees for a manager who may relegate them ffs.

Talk to me about Falkirk's financial situation

Lol at "Grant228" bragging about winning the Seaside League :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
13 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:
What does that have to do with our finances?

Christ. You. Could. Not. Afford. To. Keep. It. In. Order. To. Fund. Your. Pathetic. First. Team. Lol.

So we made cuts in order that we didn't cheat our way out of financial problems and shaft our creditors in the way your mob did, you mean?

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Yup. We fucking cheated our way eventually to another relegation, get it up ye!

As long as you're comfortable being in the same bracket as the likes of Rangers, Livingston and Dundee. Whatever floats your boat.