Mid table mediocre Pars vs Falling oot the bottom Bairns

I’d rather go down than have to read any more of these pish match thread titles.
Edit to add; Away win.

If (completely inoffensive) thread titles wind you up so much then I suggest you go out and get your Nat King as you clearly haven’t had it in a long time.

We’re losing this, can’t be arsed the now but I’ll be looking to get an early-ish bet on a Falkirk win before the price comes in. Our season is done but Falkirk are in serious shite so this is an enormous game for them. I suspect there’ll be some scenes when McShane scores the late winner. 0-1.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expecting the following:

Scully

Williamson  Ashcroft  Durnan  Longridge

Todd        Craigen     Vincent      Muirhead

Hippolyte  McCann

Might as well give a load of diddies a run out.

Not going to make this one, which is lucky for each and every fife c**t on here as I have decided that fighting at the football is no longer for absolute cretins and intend to boot f**k out of everyone.

EVERYONE.

I’m a fan of you Bairna’ but do you actually go to any games? [emoji102]

I’m a fan of you Bairna’ but do you actually go to any games? [emoji102]
Yeah I actually posted my attendance record this season in our thread which is admittedly not brilliant. More away games than home I think.

If I am at home then I go every week unless Mrs Bs work fucks it for me as is the case this weekend

Expecting the following:
                                     Scully
Williamson  Ashcroft  Durnan  Longridge
    Todd        Craigen     Vincent      Muirhead
                        Hippolyte  McCann

Might as well give a load of diddies a run out.
No thanks

3 hours ago, JFPar said:

We're not completely safe yet btw, absolutely vital we win this one.

No, it's really not. Even if we lose all our remaining games I'd still expect to stay up by a couple of points.

Not sure why Falkirk feel they're already down tbh. Playing us isn't very difficult, Morton at home should be a home banker and United and County will both have nothing to play for in the last couple. Would be surprised to see Falkirk go down, even if they don't win on Saturday. Fans being a bit hysterical, as per.

No, it's really not. Even if we lose all our remaining games I'd still expect to stay up by a couple of points.

Not sure why Falkirk feel they're already down tbh. Playing us isn't very difficult, Morton at home should be a home banker and United and County will both have nothing to play for in the last couple. Would be surprised to see Falkirk go down, even if they don't win on Saturday. Fans being a bit hysterical, as per.

We should have been safe by now but our inability to turn draws into wins is killing us.

We could easily go unbeaten in our remaining games and get relegated.

No hysteria just weary realism.

Btw talk of Dunfermline being relegated is silly.

6 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:
20 hours ago, MrDust said:
I thought that was a plea to Dunfermline....
Attack Attack Attack Attack Attack should be our plan Ray.
Are the Pars back to being shite again ?

Shite, but well formed shite ...not a runny skittery Falkirk shite.

I see what you mean

https://www.dunfermlinepress.com/news/17559199.wellwood-shop-staff-shocked-after-customer-takes-a-poo/?fbclid=IwAR2WPq4l8muDLFL2gmyj3O2QF2IJQorLlGlmYTbEckjchTESy2Nol9Rv-Kg

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Money daft Dunfermline to lie down to ensure the Navy Blue dollar rolls in next season

It did cross my mind that their bank manager may be getting very nervous.

It did cross my mind that their bank manager may be getting very nervous.

Especially with Arbroath coming up and the possibility of Hamilton coming the other way they will need the box office Bairns

Archived