Mid table mediocre Pars vs Falling oot the bottom Bairns

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not going to make this one, which is lucky for each and every fife c**t on here as I have decided that fighting at the football is no longer for absolute cretins and intend to boot f**k out of everyone.

EVERYONE.

I finish work at 3 on Saturday so will catch the second half, I'm thinking we have to take points otherwise I'll go back to being a nervous wreck again.

1 minute ago, Senor Bairn said:

Missing this for the Ayr races. Will be hooked to twitter from 3 to 4.45. Will fight a horse in sheer joy if we win. Will fight a horse in pure rage if we lose.

What if it's a draw? 

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Not going to make this one, which is lucky for each and every fife c**t on here as I have decided that fighting at the football is no longer for absolute cretins and intend to boot f**k out of everyone.

EVERYONE.

Shitting it ya c**t 

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

EVERYONE.

That’s a great plan. If we get relegated a banning order is a sure way of ensuring I don’t have to watch us play part time pish.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

JUST PLAY ALL OUR STRIKERS

I thought that was a plea to Dunfermline....

Attack Attack Attack Attack Attack should be our plan Ray.

Are the Pars back to being shite again ?

Archived